Bellazon

You Pretty

Lolita

Yes, i do. I get told im beautiful/gorgeous etc everyday by people I know or even strangers. I will admit im Vain somewhat, But i believe every girl should belive they're beautiful, we all are, in some way, we all look different....and society makes women think one certain look is attrctive, wheres the truth behind Blonde hair being better than Brunette, its all about preferance, but both are beautiful.

Beyonce is beautiful....so is Shakira, but they look completely different so who's to say one is prettier than the other?

You could think you are the ugliest person in the world- but others will not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It sounds cliche, but it's very true. Just being on this site makes you see that. Go to the babe polls section and see how varied & diverse most peoples' ideas of beauty are.

I think I'm cute. I'd give myself a 6.5 and a 7 on my really good days :laugh:

I've Been told I am, BUT i'd rather have BEAUTY of spirit any day, being kind, caring, and considerate of others is Good karma, and id take that any day over "beauty" or what 'others' consider beauty. I have a friend, a very good female friend, i think is stunning, BUT because she is NOT the size everyone thinks a girl should be, she is passed by for the so called "pretty" ones, some tend to be shallow, vain and NOT NICE. So give again i take beauty of spirit, and please dont give me the cop out that, ohhhhhhhh you say that because your not "pretty" PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SOUTHERN GIRLS ROCK

Beauty is such a evasive, subjective thing. My brother is autistic but he looks like young Jim Morrison (including the hair) during a fleeting moment. But because his facial expressions and how he carries himself are usually so different from everyone else, everyone just sees his autism.

Haha, Freja really is like the female version of Jim Morrison, isn´t she? No, we look nothing alike. My face is much rounder and my eyes are grey. My hair is lighter as well, light brown (blonde-ish in the summer).

People usually can't tell we're siblings, which is kinda funny.

I wish I could say I look like Coco, but I don't. We probably have about the same (natural) haircolour but that's it. She has more of a dollface. You know, the problem is that I can't think of any model I really resemble. When it comes to face shape, I'm round, think Adriana Lima when she was younger. Nose is about the same as well. But when you'd cross me on the street you would not think I look like her at all. It's kinda hard to describe how I look without supplying a picture, and I'm kinda wary of that for obvious reasons.

Bottom line is that I look pretty average. I'm not ugly but I don't turn heads either. If you'd put me next to a bunch of other girls my age, I would not stand out.

I wish I could say I look like Coco, but I don't. We probably have about the same (natural) haircolour but that's it. She has more of a dollface. You know, the problem is that I can't think of any model I really resemble. When it comes to face shape, I'm round, think Adriana Lima when she was younger. Nose is about the same as well. But when you'd cross me on the street you would not think I look like her at all. It's kinda hard to describe how I look without supplying a picture, and I'm kinda wary of that for obvious reasons.

Bottom line is that I look pretty average. I'm not ugly but I don't turn heads either. If you'd put me next to a bunch of other girls my age, I would not stand out.

My last guess (Natalia vodianova). :] I think that an average Dutch woman is above average everywhere else.. :blush:

I've never posted a picture of myself here (don't really want to) and I did once on a (modern history discussion forum out of all places) forum a few years ago and posters, male and female, were piling positive remarks and genuine gushing.. that I never expected. It was kind of awkward, actually..It was probably the only picture of myself I've ever given out to people I've never met in person before.

I have no opinion regarding whether I'm handsome or not- much of this probably has to do with the fact that I am straight and thus I have little recognition this. As a guy, I naturally get less comments about my appearance but I've been called handsome here and there on a regular basis (but not frequent enough for me to cause some sort of psychological modification..) But some comments generally stand out, and given me an awkward feeling, such as noticing that the person who's talking to me is starting to feel 'unbalanced' , getting comments about my eyes, or my jaw, or women I know blatantly announcing in public that I am cute... Weirder still, when at gatherings my dad says that I have a 'heroic' 'aristocratic' face, , my mom looking at me weird (this is the worst, btw..), or my relatives looking at me (in a strange way) and say something about my looks..eh... :blink:did not want to hear or see that..

I can't say that looks are really a concern for me. My mind is so occupied everyday with my responsibilities so it doesn't come up. As long as my skin's healthy and I get a haircut once every three weeks..I'm good.

Anyway, you are probably pretty (which is why you would be scouted for modeling), but don't know it because you have been subconsciously effected by the superwomen of this site (& other sources) and thus have created exceptionally high standards for yourself..... (Y)