Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

Thanx everybody.

I have somme bigger scans but I can't insert the bigger in the site as the more space you use, the more money you paid. 

And I already upgraded the space many times since the beginning. So can you imagine how expensive is it to have 100 000 pics on the net 😉

There are still so many mags I saw on ebay USA but I can not buy them as it's too expensive, especially shipping price.

Here's one of my Christy scans that I don't think you'll find anywhere else. The image is known to every Christy fan, but it derives from a special source. A very large format art book. I could only get part of the image on the scanner.

4.1n turl 8scan0266e.jpg

I see no difference with this one.

Only the color change as scanners are set differently. But the pic is the same, am I wrong?

Vogue USA January 1988

purestyle-1.jpg purestyle-2.jpg

I see no difference with this one.

Only the color change as scanners are set differently. But the pic is the same, am I wrong?

Vogue USA January 1988

purestyle-1.jpg purestyle-2.jpg

Yes, you're wrong. Regardless of whatever lengths you'll go to in your need to make me wrong, the scan you present comes from a standard size Vogue magazine page and the scan I presented derives from an over-size art book. If you cropped your image same as mine, I believe you'll find that mine is considerably higher resolution.

Big Size scan

Diva Greece April 1991

Diva-Greece-04-1991.jpg

Thank you for posting this. I've had a small thumbnail image of this for decades & haven't been able to find a large scan or the magazine itself. Always a treat when you find something new. I'm a fan of your site also. Such a great Christy resource.

"in your need to make me wrong"

Sorry.  I don't understand why u said that. According to me, it's the same pic, same face, same pause

But you are right and I am wrong 😘

Here's what I wrote originally:

"Here's one of my Christy scans that I don't think you'll find anywhere else. The image is known to every Christy fan, but it derives from a special source. A very large format art book. I could only get part of the image on the scanner. So this is a high-res closeup of one of Christy's most exquisite portrait shots." 

Thank you for posting this. I've had a small thumbnail image of this for decades & haven't been able to find a large scan or the magazine itself. Always a treat when you find something new. I'm a fan of your site also. Such a great Christy resource.

You are welcome 😘 

In my site, it's smaller than here. So it's a gift for the fans.

Always a pleasure to find and buy new stuffs about Christy. But my bank is not happy 😁

Been following your site for a few years, great great work! Did you cancel the updates page? It was very useful to spot new pix. Cheers!!!

I will try to put all the new stuffs I received here so no need an update at stefmodels.

so the Diva cover is the beginning of that "Update"