Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

My heart goes wild just looking back at these. Sept. 1993 is fire. The dress is Jan 1992 is peak early '90s. And the hair in Sept. 1987 is the peakest of peak 1987. Christy among those at the top of the game then.

Two Vogue covers from the same photo shoot. I enjoy the challenge of removing all the words leaving just the clean portraits. To me, the words and logos are distracting. These were particularly difficult to do because there was text all through the hair and forehead and across the chest.

4.2c Turl grey Vogue covers5.jpg

On 5/1/2021 at 1:31 AM, RocketQueen said:

@modelcrazy, you should definitely share some scanning tips with us, your scans are amazing!

Thank you @RocketQueen I've been trying to create great scans for many years. Finally, for me, it's came down to having a really good scanner, currently a Canon, & the latest Photoshop, currently Photoshop Elements 2020. Those have definitely helped.

Unfortunately I no longer am able (various reasons) to do more scanning. If anyone would like a copy of the Photoshop action I used just send me a message. You will obviously need to scan at a sufficiently high dpi/size so that when the image is downsized (twice) you end up with the size you want. The downsizing image sizes can be adjusted to suit your requirements of course (within the action).