Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

Hello,

I try my best to post pictures i've got and that i've never seen on the net or chase new publications !

Thank you for your messages of encouragement I'm really touched that you enjoy them.

I never thought it would happened (sharing these)

Here are some i just found in my archives

I am not quite sure of the years though except for the blondish period that is 1992

All pictures are cuts from either vogue uk, us, French elle us or harper us

attachicon.gifimg001 (2).jpg  attachicon.gifimg001 (5).jpg  attachicon.gifCCF19032012_00021.jpg  attachicon.gifCCF19032012_00022.jpg  attachicon.gifCCF19032012_00056.jpg  attachicon.gifCCF20032012_00092.jpg

The second photo's from Gaetano Navarra Fall/Winter 1992/93 show, the forth one is an outtake, I guess, from the famous Demarchelier's shoot, also 1992. I've never seen it before, thank you :)

Thank you.

Here's another view from GN show :

post-84605-0-97298100-1386948227_thumb.j

Great to see she got Missoni :clap:

Here's a campaign video from Vogue Paris

Christy Turlington for Missoni

Italian fashion house Missoni chose supermodel Christy Turlington to star in its Spring/Summer 2014 advertising campaign, posing for Viviane Sassen's lens. The campaign, shot in Tenerife in the Canary Islands, features the Californian fashion legend in an arid desert, where dark colors contrast with the deep blue sky, and shadows are cast with large plexiglass letters, spelling out Missoni. View the preview of the futuristic video on Vogue.fr.

By Margaux Krehl, translated by Charlotte Sutherland-Hawes

http://en.vogue.fr/fashion-videos/fashion-story/videos/christy-turlington-for-missoni/5016

Great to see she got Missoni :clap:

Here's a campaign video from Vogue Paris

Christy Turlington for Missoni

Italian fashion house Missoni chose supermodel Christy Turlington to star in its Spring/Summer 2014 advertising campaign, posing for Viviane Sassen's lens. The campaign, shot in Tenerife in the Canary Islands, features the Californian fashion legend in an arid desert, where dark colors contrast with the deep blue sky, and shadows are cast with large plexiglass letters, spelling out Missoni. View the preview of the futuristic video on Vogue.fr.

By Margaux Krehl, translated by Charlotte Sutherland-Hawes

http://en.vogue.fr/fashion-videos/fashion-story/videos/christy-turlington-for-missoni/5016