Bellazon

Christy Turlington
Thumbnail

seshiru

Harper's Bazaar has a serious crush on Christy Turlington! Executive Editor Laura Brown revisits the supermodel's most memorable magazine covers. Learn what Turlington's go-to pose is and why she likes to keep her style simple. The ladies also put their bartending skills to the test at one of Turlington's favorite New York City restaurants, Indochine.

You can see a shot of her new CK underwear campaign in the video. :woot:

Harper's Bazaar has a serious crush on Christy Turlington! Executive Editor Laura Brown revisits the supermodel's most memorable magazine covers. Learn what Turlington's go-to pose is and why she likes to keep her style simple. The ladies also put their bartending skills to the test at one of Turlington's favorite New York City restaurants, Indochine.

You can see a shot of her new CK underwear campaign in the video. :woot:

A better quality video:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/the-look-season-three?click=main_sr#slide-1

Calvin Klein first announced in May that Christy Turlington Burns would star in the brand's underwear campaign, and the sultry images have just debuted. Mario Sorrenti photographed the iconic model in Vieques, Puerto Rico, for a minimalist approach captured in black and white. The spread adds to Turlington Burns' longtime relationship with Calvin Klein, which started in 1988 with her Irving Penn-lensed Collection campaign and continued with the brand's jeans and fragrance advertisements. While on the set of her shoot, the supermodel sat down for an interview on her return to Calvin Klein, below.

What is most exciting to you about shooting the Calvin Klein Underwear fall 2013 advertising campaign?

I guess the most exciting thing about shooting this campaign is just to be in such a beautiful place with such great people and working on such an amazing campaign. After so many years, it’s nice to be back in the Calvin Klein world.

What was your most memorable campaign shoot for Calvin Klein?

The most memorable campaign I shot for Calvin Klein was probably either an Eternity fragrance campaign, which I did also in 1988, or a Steven Meisel underwear campaign that I did in the mid to late '90s. There are so many, though. They are still some of the images that I like most out of all the images from my career, so I’m quite proud of them.

This is the first time you are shooting a Calvin Klein advertising campaign with photographer Mario Sorrenti. What was it like shooting with him?

Today was great shooting with Mario Sorrenti. We have worked together before but never for Calvin Klein, and both of us have had a long history with this brand, so it’s kind of nice to have a first time experience with him and Calvin Klein.

How would you sum up Calvin Klein Underwear in just one word or one phrase?

I would say as a phrase that Calvin Klein Underwear is both sexy and classic.

Read more: Christy Turlington for Calvin Klein Underwear - Calvin Klein Underwear Campaign 2013 -

ELLE.com

• 2 weeks later...