Bellazon

Christmas Wishlists

Adrianas Llama

Yeah, my friend has a Nano. I think he likes it better than his old Mini, but he doesn't like how it scratches so easily.

I personally am sticking with the Mini, but I mainly listen to CD's with a portable anyway. MP3 players all sound like shit.

Quality friends, quality. Titanium diapragm headphones, silver CD's...sonic heaven....hell yeah. :gocho:

Yeah, my friend has a Nano. I think he likes it better than his old Mini, but he doesn't like how it scratches so easily.

I personally am sticking with the Mini, but I mainly listen to CD's with a portable anyway. MP3 players all sound like shit.

Quality friends, quality. Titanium diapragm headphones, silver CD's...sonic heaven....hell yeah. :gocho:

I have a nano :p and I can't miss him

Titanium diapragm headphones

Brand & model no.?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...rentPage=search

I have a nano :p and I can't miss him

Who is this mysterious "him"?

*GASP*

Not HIM ? ? ?

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8049/puffswithhim38nb.jpg

The first mod to edit this post is a Metrosexual.

edited just for spite and because general talk is not outside the rules. oh yes and because you keep reporting stuff! OCD reporter that you are!

Edited by OriginalSin

so im getting my gf earrings from tiffany's, which she knows about..and she knows im getting her something else but she doesnt know what...but its also a necklace from there. im planning on giving her a fake gift along with the earrings so she'll be surprised when i whip the necklace out of my coat :)

i just need to think of a fake gift...