Bellazon

Find the copy and inspiration

stefanobacci

Wait! Wait! Another moment! This Claudia Schiffer says that she is the real insperation inspiering the Gisele copy. I'M SO CONFUSED! I picked up the gun that got kicked across the floor. And I am aiming it the two Schiffer's fighting to the death, But which one do I SHOOT!!

claudia_schiffer_zodcaps_060826_012.jpg

• 9 months later...

:clap: You are a Winner armies! :clap: Las Meninas is the painting. And Diego Velazquez is considered by me (not a noted authority) to be Spain's greatest painter. Diego might have considered himself Spain's greatest painter as well because he painted himself into the painting which I don't think you are supposed to do when you are painting the future Holy Roman Emperess, and German Queen, Princess Margaret Theresa of Spain. But he got away with it so the Spanish court must have thought highly of him as well.

Anyway for your prodigious erudition you get to pick any prize from the winners shelf...(as long as it's a Dalmatian)

post-7779-1326852235_thumb.jpg

True story. A number of years ago I invested 25 grand on this beautiful jpeg of kate blanchett with an elephant as an investment. But recently when I had it apprized I was told it was worth nothing. Nothing I said, "w

Why, because it's a digital file infinitely reproducible?"

"No" the Christys appraiser said your jpeg is worth nothing not because its a jpeg, it is worth nothing because it's a copy." I'd been swindled! Can you find the original?

post-7779-0-1445995302-10848_thumb.jpg