Bellazon

Adriana Lima & Ana Beatriz Barros Together

Miss Latina

I was thinking about this question too...because Ana is really wonderful, with beautiful face and great body, but...the only reason I´ve found is some kind of a lack of personality...d´you know what I mean?? Don´t get me wrong, they might make her an angel later, who knows...but if not, I think that´s the only reason, because in spite of that she´s got everythin what an angel needs!!

• 2 weeks later...
Adriana and Ana B.B look awesome together. I wish Alessandra wasnt an angel and instead Ana should have been made one.

what???? ana is gorgeous and i love her, but ale is ale :wub: and she is very popular and people loves her and of course i wish ana be an angel she deserves too :blush:

Adriana and Ana B.B look awesome together. I wish Alessandra wasnt an angel and instead Ana should have been made one.

what???? ana is gorgeous and i love her, but ale is ale :wub: and she is very popular and people loves her and of course i wish ana be an angel she deserves too :blush:

Well considering your name is ILOVEALE, I'll make a point not to mess with you! :laugh: :laugh: Let's just say I never understood Alessandra's appeal (I prefer her to look-a-like Izabel, tho').

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...