Bellazon

Adriana Lima & Ana Beatriz Barros Together

Miss Latina

Adriana is so much hotter than Ana though, IMO!

:heart:

Adriana knows how to work the camera to exude 'hotness', and her coloring makes her exotic looking. But Ana definately has the textbook BEAUTIFUL face.

I saw actress/former model Famke Janssen today in a doggie park! MY GOD is she HOT HOT HOT! She's Jean Grey from Xmen and Ava from Nip Tuck btw, and I think she was reading a new script while her cute dog was running around. It's nice to see down to earth models/actresses. :)

Hey both those brazilian sistas r HOT!!!! i can't pick who is better, they both sexy as hell! they both get me over here sweating!!!! :drool: but i met Ana beatriz before in this club and danced with her!

Ana got mad personality! she's such a down to earth sista and hot as hell! N she can dance too! :fun:

Now i gotta meet Adriana and i'll tell all yall who's REALLY HOTTER! ;)

Haha, Ana's got mad personality cuz she's a Gemini- like me! ;) Where'd you see her, lemme guess PM or AER?

PS: Good luck trying to meet Adriana, she's prolly under lock-down with the Prince! She's also more quiet and shy than Ana.

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

Haha, Ana's got mad personality cuz she's a Gemini- like me! ;) Where'd you see her, lemme guess PM or AER?

PS: Good luck trying to meet Adriana, she's prolly under lock-down with the Prince! She's also more quiet and shy than Ana.

Yeah, man--- she was sure chillin that nite! Lolz~~ she got a cute little booty too! :evil: it look a little bigger than in them pictures she be posing for! ;) She one HOT brazilian sista! I'm tellin you!! DAMN! :drool:

I was wit my boyz-- and we were celebrating one of my boyz birthday--- this was like about 3 years ago, all i know it was some club down in Tribeca-- the club wasn't my style the music was pretty whack! Lolz not my style but it was my boy's birthday and he had some hook-ups in this here club so we got in-- and damn! I seen this big tall latina sista looking all hot and shit~~ and i was like DAMNNNNN!!!! aint that Ana Beatriz??? i moved over in her direction, to make sure if it was really her or not and it was ;) i aint no shy brother-- so i just started dancing wit her right there! Lolz she didn't move or shit~~ so i was like Yo!!!!! Ha! :laugh: she a really nice young lady too, i didn't pick up she was stuck on herself or nuthin~~ Yo! that sista got some GORGEOUS EYES!! :drool: let me tell you! her pictures do her eyes no justice! they so large and beautiful! :drool: and Oh man! her lips! they SO BIG and lucious and juicy looking!

Woah! i wasnt round her fo that long thou becoz my boyz wanted to bounce and i was pretty drunk! Lolz---but she a really sweet girl - - down 2 earth that's the mad vibe i picked up from her and approachable ;)

Now i gotta meet Adriana! :drool: i heard she hangs out on Sundays at some Karoke bar, downtown!

Damnnnnn!!!!! i gots to find that bar! :evil: Yo! that's the #1 thing i love bout living in NYC --- it's loaded wit Models and word! Lolz u bound to run into somebody sooner or later! aint run into nobody since Ana--- Man! but you know my eyes are open and scanning!!!!! :drool:

• 1 month later...

true, I've read that Adriana is supposively "shy," and wtv but she looks a lot more lively in her candids than Ana in general... I find that she actually looks more out going. Ana seems like serious or calm looking in candids. But then again, I haven't seen every picture and I don't know then so I can't say anything for sure.

I can tell she's on the phone....im not that stupid... But I've seen more than just one picture where you can just tell they don't get along quite as well as they lead on. This is just a rumor but it's one I believe. <(Which is big for me because I dont' believe rumors.)>