Bellazon

Hailee Steinfeld
Thumbnail

muffins

• 4 weeks later...

just jared

Hailee Steinfeld rocks a Lanvin dress on the cover of Fashion magazine‘s March 2013 issue, on newsstands February 11.

Here’s what the 16-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On the talks she had with her True Grit co-stars on set: “The conversations I had with Matt [Damon], Josh [brolin] and Jeff [bridges] on set totally changed my life…they changed the way I approach acting. It was an incredible education. I kept a journal on set that carried through the first month. We took over 4,000 pictures – I was looking through them last night and I got chills.”

On having dinner with designer Miuccia Prada: “We went out for dinner in Paris and she asked me to sit beside her. They cleared out the restaurant – she’s like royalty there. I didn’t want to say much because I just wanted to hear her. Listening to Miuccia’s stories was kind of magical. Being a part of her world, even if only for a moment, made me feel cooler.”

On the future of women in Hollywood: “There’s a new generation of women writing great roles and directing. It’s all coming up at once and I just want to be part of it.”

just jared

Hailee Steinfeld shoots an intense scene for her upcoming film Three Days To Kill with her co-star Kevin Costner on Friday (February 1) in Paris, France.

Earlier in the week, the 16-year-old actress was spotted having a girls day out with gal pal Taylor Swift while doing some sightseeing during a free day from filming.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hailee Steinfeld

Three Days to Kill centers on a “dying Secret Service Agent trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter who is offered an experimental drug that could save his life in exchange for one last assignment.”

hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-01.jpg hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-02.jpg hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-04.jpg hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-05.jpg hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-06.jpg hailee-steinfeld-three-days-to-kill-set-with-kevin-costner-03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...