Mother agency: PMST

Agencies:

Supreme Management

Premier Model Management

Modelwerk

Women Management - Milan

UNO - Barcelona

Fashion Shows:

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2011 {Amanda Wakeley, Betty Jackson, David Koma, Erdem, Louise Gray, Mulberry, Paul Smith}

Interview with GRAZIA Daily:

1. Which have been your favourite shows so far this season and why?

I loved the dresses at the Erdem show, the floral prints were beautiful with a very feminine silhouette....Mulberry was also a very pretty show...and they had a dog on the catwalk!

2. What is your ultimate beauty tip that you have ever picked up backstage?

One of the makeup artists backstage recently advised me that to stop red lipstick getting on your teeth, lick your finger when applying lipstick.

3. If you were only allowed three beauty products to get you through fashion week which would you choose?

Vaseline for my lips, the instance radiance facial scrub by Premier Model Skin and Terry concealer.

4. What are you currently wearing?

A black cashmere cardigan by COS with a GAP ribbed henley and Topshop jeans

5. What are your current fashion obsessions - which pieces or labels can you not live without?

I think it would have to be cashmere....anything in cashmere to keep the cold out!

for once a runway model who isn't disgustingly thin

She is thin but her hip is a little bit thick, just that. Look at her bony arms, she is definately thin.

all models are thin but some models especially runway girls are too thin. all i was saying is she looks healthy and has a shape unlike most the girls in development these days. spend sometime at fashionspot and you will see what i mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-43321-0-1446067173-6422_thumb.jpg

Beegee Margenyte , the hottest new face at PMST World is one of the girls you cant forget about after a first feature or in this case second.Remember, Beegee already passed by for a little Interview after her awesome start in London at the shows! But those old stories aren’t the news of the day…The unforgettable Beegee is a girl in the new ETRO campaign and shot according to her mother agent a bunch of Editorials in the past few weeks! Beegee is so far placed with Premier in London , Supreme in New York and Women Milan ! I think this one is heading for supermodel fever…

post-43321-0-1446067173-94855_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446067173-95942_thumb.jpg