Bellazon

Waxing, shaving, plucking

Lolita

I have never waxed before. I really want to try it for the following reasons. The skin on my armpits is so sensitive. I have tried venus, shick quatro, gillete for women, march 3 turbo razors. I have tried every kind of shave gel out there even the ones for sensitive skin and still whenever I shave my armpits the skin is so irritated and itchy and it hurts. Im sick of shaving my bikini area because of red itchy anoying bumps and on the legs it grows back by the end of the day so I have to keep shaving over and over. Im sick of shaving. But there are 2 things that are holding me back from waxing.

1. My friend went to get her upper lip waxed for the first time. Part of the skin was ripped off and she had this painful ugly scab on her upper lip. My skin is very sensitive. I would hate it if any skin on my armpits, south of the border or anywhere else is ripped off.

2nd. The pain of course and the fact that I would have to find a good salon to do it.

So nyone who has ever had their armpits waxed. How bad does it hurt. I think I could handle the legs ok but the rest is what's worrying me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I wax too. The first time it hurt like hell and brought a tear to my eye lol. But now im more then use to it and could probably sleep through the thing. Okay maybe not sleep but still it doesnt hurt as much anymore. I also wax AND pluck my eyesbrows and plucking i reckon is much more painful. And lets not even get into the bikini wax we all know it hurts :(

Is there a difference between a regular wax and a Brazilian wax? (Sorry if it's a stupid question )

I remember reading a post somewhere ages ago about how someone's mother always wore tights and eventually her leg hair stopped growing back and she never had to shave again. I was thinking it seemed to make sense because people's pets always develop bald patches around their necks from wearing collars all the time. Why shouldn't it happen with humans that always wear close-fitting clothing on their legs? Can anyone who has been wearing tights a lot for a long time confirm if this could be true or not?

I get the Brazilian wax. But I have had my legs and underarms waxed. It really isn't that painful. And of course, I get my eyebrows waxed too. I reccommend it! Best way to go.

Is there a difference between a regular wax and a Brazilian wax? (Sorry if it's a stupid question :blush: )

I remember reading a post somewhere ages ago about how someone's mother always wore tights and eventually her leg hair stopped growing back and she never had to shave again. I was thinking it seemed to make sense because people's pets always develop bald patches around their necks from wearing collars all the time. Why shouldn't it happen with humans that always wear close-fitting clothing on their legs? Can anyone who has been wearing tights a lot for a long time confirm if this could be true or not?