Bellazon

Natasa Vojnovic
Thumbnail

alisa

Biography

Natasa Vojnovic is a model from the Eastern European city of Belgrade. Though keen to begin her carrer at 16, the war in Yugoslavia curtailed that, until a move to Paris at 19. Vojnovic was spotted by photographer Mario Testino and French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld, who cast her in her first campaign for Sonia Rykel. Shortly after this campaign, Karl Lagerfeld cast her in an accessories campaign for Chanel. Vojnovic has since appeared in campaigns for Gucci, Calvin Klein, Lanvin, Cerrutti, Moschino, Rene Lezard and Georgio Armani. In her first runway season in Milan, she walked in shows for Chanel, Louie Vuitton, Valentino, Celene, Martin Sitbon, and Ann Demeulemeester. An exuberant personality, and a versatility in front of the camera has ensured she works with some of today's leading fashion photographers, including Steven Meisel, Nick Knight, Mert & Marcus, Michelangelo Di Battista, Stephane Sednoui, Patrick Demarchelier, Jean Baptiste-Mondino, Michael Thompson, Steven Klein, Terry Richardson, and Paolo Roversi. 'Natasha V', as she is more commonly referred to, has been featured on the covers of British Vogue, French Vogue, Numero, Dazed & Confused, Mix(e), and i-D.

models.com

Natasha is now 25,and lives and works in NYC. She also did some acting and singing...

Here are some pics of her...

Natasha was on the way to the top,she was already supermodel, but she stopped working that much, and no one knows the reason.... the word is out there that she is doing drugs big time... that would be very sad...

But she was always wild... When i saw Gia the movie, i was like, this could be Natasha.... :(