Bellazon

Brooke Shields
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

i am from the old school. there are groups on facebook. in fact i have two. brookeshields foever and brookeshield bellez. i have found more people taking instead of participating. i believe the newcomer thats a roadrunner is one i removed from my facebook group. can he be removed? whmpmat i like about forums is imagescan be seen even larger than what facebok can do. i am an original member of brooknook.com          j9uaybbg7wlnzpj4g.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, michaelt said:

the roadrunner member needs to go. he just steals. he does not contribute a thing. can he be removed?

@michaelt Sounds terrible 😕 You want him to be removed from the Facebook group? Try contacting the creator of the group!

On 2/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, michaelt said:

there are groups on facebook. in fact i have two. brookeshields foever and brookeshield bellez. i am an original member of brooknook.com         

I'll make sure to check out your Facebook groups for Brokke fans 🙂 Is BrookeNook.com still around? The creator Nanook used to post here but he/she hasn't been seen on the forum in years.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:10 PM, angelblue said:

amazing post Jermani,,,long ago trying to find brides´s cover....thanks a lot for this one

@angelblue Your welcome. I'm glad you liked it and your scans are great too! 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...