Bellazon

online shopping...

Astarte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the problem with online shopping is that I like to (not only see) but feel what I'm buying ...

nothing beats trying on a shirt before you buy it to make sure yu have the right fit.

When it comes to video games and electronics, online shopping isn't so bad.

• 3 weeks later...

as much as i love trying things on, sometimes only websites have the things that I want. I use eBay a lot for brands that I already know my size in, but it can definitely be tricky. The best way is good ol' store shopping, but you can find some amazing deals online...

I spend 95% of my money at victoriassecret.com...I'm an addict

• 9 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28.11.2005 at 5:15 AM, Astarte said:

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, I searched and found nothing though :D

So, post links to places - online - that you like to shop at, or at least that allow shopping ^_^

I'll start:

Victoria's Secret

GirlShop

Bluefly

YOOX

Fossil

XOXO

bebe

yup...there's more I'm sure!

Day by day, the women's fashion is changing cursorily and we see each day a new fashion trend. So it is very necessary to be aware with online clothing store that deals latest and stylish women's fashion style. I highly recommend this top site 6th sense for women . Cause right here you can find all online in UK and choose what you want and whatever you like.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for sharing the online shopping sites girls. However, these days I am more into ethnic wears. Last year, I had a trip to India and bought these really nice cotton kurtis. However, since coming back to States, I have found very few sites that sell kurtis online. Can anyone recommend me such sites that sell ethnic wear? I tried eBay and Amazon but was not much satisfied with the variety. Also, I would like to know where I can get matching accessories to go with my outfits. I am looking for vintage oxidized jhumkas. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2005 at 11:15 AM, Astarte said:

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, I searched and found nothing though :D

So, post links to places - online - that you like to shop at, or at least that allow shopping ^_^

I'll start:

Victoria's Secret

GirlShop

Bluefly

YOOX

Fossil

XOXO

bebe

yup...there's more I'm sure!

Awesome! There is a lot more indeed. :) Most of the things nowadays are only found online. The so-called fashion - new styles, fresh trends, ultra-chic dresses, and you name them. We cannot deny that as the years are flying, more online stores are springing. Well, shopping malls are still there, but sometimes, stocks are limited or unavailable. With what's happening around the world today, people seem to be more geared towards online shopping - not only with clothes and appliances but even food.