Bellazon

new here!!!

Supermodel18

ooooooooooh, hello you guys! :wave: Amelie [guten Tag] and welcome as well!!! :) Zara, it's VERY nice to see you here too!!! hello Caroline [you got nice name! ;) mine is CaroYn lol], Ronin, i think i know you too, you are from wft right? I"m glad to see you here too! maddog107, hi :wave: and i don't know SpanishEyes from this website, my nick in my own forum is SpanishEyes18 lol...i thought i made this nick but i didn't :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol...

Neo, i remember you too from modelicons :blush: it's nice to see you also in here :)

Barry, muchas gracias!! :laugh: :kiss:

persuazn, thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much!!! :magic: <---lol

red_ed, hellooo, but who is bunny? :laugh:

kisses for everyone!!!

ooooooooooh, hello you guys! :wave: Amelie [guten Tag] and welcome as well!!! :) Zara, it's VERY nice to see you here too!!! hello Caroline [you got nice name! ;) mine is CaroYn lol], Ronin, i think i know you too, you are from wft right? I"m glad to see you here too! maddog107, hi :wave: and i don't know SpanishEyes from this website, my nick in my own forum is SpanishEyes18 lol...i thought i made this nick but i didn't :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol...

Neo, i remember you too from modelicons :blush: it's nice to see you also in here :)

kisses for everyone!!!

He, he..... the Caros rule ! :gocho:

kisses for everyone!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kisses for everyone!!!

Of course! One thing is always true = The Caros are ALWAYS right !

:evil:

kisses for everyone!!!

Of course! One thing is always true = The Caros are ALWAYS right !

:evil:

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil: where you come from?