Bellazon

Runway

PinkCouture

Did someone wear the harp wings? They were great but too big!

Candice was planned to wear them for the 'Heavenly Bodies' segment, but wore smaller feathered wings for the show.

According to Modelinia they may have weighed up to half Candice's bodyweight, and according to her was "like driving a car" on the runway.

Similarly, the Adriana 'tough love' wings that were worn by Magdalena for the show, were substantially cut down from what was seen in the fitting videos.

Edit: Yea, I can't imagine seeing those giant harps making it down the runway on those HQs below. She would've knocked Akon off the stage!

I'll never know why they cast certain girls and not others. Seems like they are trying to score fashion cred, but it's bad for business.

Damn adriana and that body. Like common!

I see some girls went and pissed off their make up artist cause ...well ...you know what happens.

Enough with the pointing idk who your pointing at... it's not me. :doofywave:

All in all seems like it will be a pretty good year.

okay I'm confused, why didn't lima wear the tough love wings like was shown in the fittings video, and why did they size them down as well?
Because they thought it didn't work? I don't know, it seems like they like changing the opening outfit at the last minute, it happened last year too. They've also tried some wings on several different girls (like the ones Lily wore at her fitting) and stuff, so I'm guessing a lot of stuff is a last-minute decision.