Bellazon

What the world needs is a nuclear war.

schadenfreude

Yup, a nuclear war would be the best thing for the world right now.

Can you think of a better way slow down resource depletion, knock the population down to a managable number, and stop the industriliazed world from turning good people into fat, lazy, stupid, sorry excuses for human beings?

And a website that supports world depopulation is:

http://churchofeuthanasia.org/

well, if it doesn't kill us, I think we'd look very different when it's over. Y'know, the extra crispy fried chicken look ;) Then again, in some people's cases, that would be a step forward :evil:

Now I wonder: their motto is "kill yourself, save the planet." Now how come this site is still updated? Shouldn't they be dead already? :blink:

well, if it doesn't kill us, I think we'd look very different when it's over. Y'know, the extra crispy fried chicken look ;) Then again, in some people's cases, that would be a step forward :evil:

Now I wonder: their motto is "kill yourself, save the planet." Now how come this site is still updated? Shouldn't they be dead already? :blink:

no country in a nuclear war would nuke the whole surface of the planet . . . . people will always survive a 'nuclear holocaust'. studies on Hiroshima and places show that the nukes caused very few mutations and so are quite easily survivable and would allow one to produce viable progeny in the forseeable future . . .

some countries would probably have the bulk of their nuclear arsenals targetted within the first few hours and destroyed.

as i have said before, nukes can only be used strategically.

and if i do get nuked and i ain't in the 2 mile blast zone or whatever then i got my iodine tablets ready ;)

personally i'm not too concerned . . . :p

:ninja:

no country in a nuclear war would nuke the whole surface of the planet . . . . people will always survive a 'nuclear holocaust'. studies on Hiroshima and places show that the nukes caused very few mutations and so are quite easily survivable and would allow one to produce viable progeny in the forseeable future . . .

some countries would probably have the bulk of their nuclear arsenals targetted within the first few hours and destroyed.

and if i do get nuked and i ain't in the 2 mile blast zone or whatever then i got my iodine tablets ready ;)

You are right .. we can recover form A-Bombs, but the bombs we've got now are thousands of times more powerful. Recent studies show that if we use only 7, our atmosphere would be irreversibly damaged.

A WMD war would mean exctincion.

You are right .. we can recover form A-Bombs, but the bombs we've got now are thousands of times more powerful. Recent studies show that if we use only 7, our atmosphere would be irreversibly damaged.

You are the stupidest person I have ever known, seriously.

If a nuclear war breaks out, we just have to usher a guy and

his family members into an ark, and 150 days later, he and his family

will emerge unscathed to repopulate the earth.

Edited by Heidegger

You are the stupidest person I have ever known, seriously.

If a nuclear war breaks out, we just have to usher a guy and

his family members into an ark, and 150 days later, he and his family

will emerge unscathed to repopulate the earth.

When I was reading the first sentence I was starting to think about how to respond to that.. and then I read the rest :p

i don't believe that one bit. (no offence or anything :) )

i think that that's scare-mongering talk. you just take iodine pills so that your thyroid isn't screwed over and you're cool . . . .

i really am not concerned one bit. nukes are real overrated . . . . real overrated