Bellazon

House, MD

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I love this show! I thought I was the only one who liked it. When I tell my friends I watch it, they're all like: "but House is so rude!" (then again, they're all As The World Turns watchers :cain: ) It's so funny: in Holland we're just in the 2nd season while you guys are up at what, season 6? :shock: We're defenitely slow here :laugh:

I just love how he can be just blunt and just not be nice at all in such a funny way. I mean, you'd expect: "oh, it's about a doctor, so he's probably this caring, and understanding character" House is pretty much the opposite (but with a good sense of humour;) )

And I love how he makes accurate conclusions about people by just paying attantion to little things that most of us wouldn't even notice even if we did have a medical degree. And the others, I like all of em. Camaron is the one of the few girls I can watch without wanting to crush her because she's so pretty, because she is a cute character on the show. Foreman is just plain funny and Chase is the pretty boy who always gets the blame on everything. Wouldn't mind going out with him ;)

Did you guys know that Chase and Camaron are a couple in real life? (knowing you ppl, this is prolly old news :whistle)

So what's your fav season? And what do you ppl think about the course of this show? Is it getting better, worse (:cry:) or is it just plain good as always?

It re-uses the same template for all the episodes and there's some disease that is always mentioned in seasons 1 and 2...I can't remember what it was...but anyway, it still rocks :woot:

and don't worry Expresso, the US are only up to season 3. If Season 2 was pretty much about Vogler, Season 3 is about Tridder...or however you spell his name :ermm: You need to watch all of it :|

:wave: I guys! Here at my bar under the sea the last episode was the one who ends with Wilson going to the policeman (stalker!) after Chase was beaten by House but saving the little girl from amputation. The thing is that they stopped broadcasting the episodes until next fall(!!!). Was it the last episode of the third season? It didn't look like...I don't think I can wait so long...

TX for the info! Can you tell me from where can I download?

limewire and emule are good programs but I don't know if they are up for download there :idk: If you have bittorrent or a client that uses torrents then you can search up torrents at demenoid, torrentspy, meganova, isohunt, piratebay or any other torrent sites :) the average size per episode is 350 Mbs

Thanks a lot! BTW english is not my mother language so I think it would be hard to properly follow the episodes with all those medical terms. It's just that the broadcaster should have waited the end of the season in the Usa before airing it, usually it's how it works here, so they could have dubbed it all at once, like that we are left in the middle of the story. WTF...anyway, tx again :wave:

:atoobie: Me dazed... italian...I have a question. In the italian version House results of course rude, bastard and whatsoever...but also with a strong sense of humour...is it the same in the original version?, 'cause it wouldn't be the first time that in the italian version a show looks different from the original... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...