Bellazon

House, MD

Neo52285

• 1 month later...
So like the last two episodes were crazy insane! :|

House has emotions...never thought I'd see the day :ninja:

What do you mean?! He showed emotions long before the last two episodes. REMEMBER THE LADY HE WAS IN LOVE WITH?!

not towards his staff though....and great avatar man :)

everyone knows he has emotions towards stacy but his staff....i mean its always there the emotion for his staff....like a hidden thing that he cares in his own way but he this two part episode you could really see it. My grandma was brought to tears :(

• 3 weeks later...
It was a good one, i know there not going to kill off House, but I wonder if the medicine will fix his leg :) damn cliffhangers

Right on My Lovely Angel. These cliffhangers are a F'N PAIN!!! :pinch: :x Sure, I seen it coming with "Prison Break", and there is always some type of cliffhanger with "24". But DAMN!!! a Cliffhanger with "Crossing Jordan", "CSI: Miami", and "House"?! :ermm: I mean, WTF?! :confused:

Edited by Jimmy Changa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well it was more wilson not cutty. he has a point that house does need to hear "no" more often and that he cant always get what he wants (no pun intended :laugh: ) I did feel bad for House though because most of his cases are solved by pure luck but now that he isnt crippled he cant be trusted so to speak. :(