Bellazon

What Are You MOST Looking Forward To In This Year's VSFS?

TheBaronOfFratton

OK - LEAST Looking Forward To In This Year's VSFS?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ONE of these bugbears:

• Elaborate Overblown Gestures
    • Those Annoying People Talking About Nothing In The Editing Suite
    • Pointless Extra Stuff That Detracts From The Show
    • Irrelevant Shots Of Semi-Famous Audience Members When Your Favourite Model Is Onstage
    • Probably A Sexy Outfit Ruined By A Load Of Tat
    • Selita Ebanks

I'm looking forward to the day after VSFS.

So we can all go and speculate again about the show and who will be in next year and what not :p

^No - then it's straight into 'Who's Getting The Cover Of SI?' season. :hehe: It's a busy time of year to be sure...

And I don't dislike Winberg (or Stegner - you have me there, spades24. :p But it wasn't meant definitively, just a speculation), but then she's never one I'm looking foward to seeing either - or really even notice that she was there. Just: Meh! Yet they turn down all these other amazing girls every year... :wacko:

Still undecided, definitely the most competitive poll ever :) .
^ :hehe: Decided yet, Joe?

For me it has to be 'Those Annoying People Talking About Nothing In The Editing Suite'. :pinch:Gah! I swear I'm like Roderick Usher with unwelcome noise - a dripping tap can drive me crazy... So, these guys with their yadda gabba yadda just to hear the sound of their own damn voices ruins the show every year. And each new year seems to bring more of it! :(

Sure enough though, if the show does bear repeated viewings (and that depends on Behati mostly :whistle: ) then I can always watch with the sound off -

- and maybe my own far better music-mix in the process... post-11221-0-1446015050-73885_thumb.gif

I voted for: Irrelevant Shots Of Semi-Famous Audience Members When Your Favourite Model Is Onstage

Nothing makes me as happy as i am when i see some stupid random celebrity who i don't give a crap for just in the exact same time my favorite model is walking! VS way of ruining months of wait it's just priceless! :heart: