Bellazon

What Are You MOST Looking Forward To In This Year's VSFS?

TheBaronOfFratton

OK - LEAST Looking Forward To In This Year's VSFS?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ONE of these bugbears:

• Elaborate Overblown Gestures
    • Those Annoying People Talking About Nothing In The Editing Suite
    • Pointless Extra Stuff That Detracts From The Show
    • Irrelevant Shots Of Semi-Famous Audience Members When Your Favourite Model Is Onstage
    • Probably A Sexy Outfit Ruined By A Load Of Tat
    • Selita Ebanks

So, we are but days away from the show itself, and a mere matter of weeks before we can watch how the editors have managed to balls it up even further... <_< But, lawd, it sure is fun anyway!

But what part is the most fun? And the 1 thing that just makes the VSFS that touch more irritating for you:

post-11221-0-1446015049-58224_thumb.jpg1735930217359304large.jpg

post-11221-0-1446015049-68425_thumb.jpgpost-11221-0-1446015049-70495_thumb.jpg

Ugh. How much do you love heart-shapes, kisses, pointing, wavy arms (yeah, Lindvall, YOU), and all the many permutations of what really should only have a place in a game of Charades?

post-11221-0-1446015049-72006_thumb.jpg

Didn't really have a picture to illustrate the 'noises-off'. Hope you like this instead? But you know what I mean, all that shouting about nothing, often in triplicate (GO GO GO, YES YES YES, MIRANDA MIRANDA MIRANDA), and often at odds with whatever's going on on the screen at the time? Drives me insane!

6a00d8341c630a53ef01287.jpg

Hello - I tuned in to see models on a runway. NOT Who Is Victoria? NOT Heidi's home videos. And certainly NOT that (^) shit!

screenshot20101107at172.png

MODELS. IN LINGERIE. OVER THERE! >>> Why are we looking at 'Captain Smug'?

post-11221-0-1446015049-73271_thumb.jpg

You know underneath all that she's wearing a barely-there cute little thong or something? Wouldn't you rather see that? Or stick with the suit of armour?

post-11221-0-1446015049-7481_thumb.jpg

Bobble-Headed Charisma-vacuum.

Hands down the over the top, gesturing and silly faces. Circa 2005 they were a rare phenomenon but now in this day and age the Victoria's Secret Fashion show just isn't a show without the gesticulating, funny faces and off beat poses. Sexy taken over the top, cuteness sickeningly sweet and the absolutely mind bobbling retardness of some of it. FABULOUS!

oh and BTW it's not Selita Ebanks.. it's the Phoenix! Kekaw! Just ask Kanye

^ :laugh:

That's not fair. The subtitle is the opposite of the title and I didn't read it I only read the main title with MOST in capital letters. :cry:
^Well I suppose you could vote in a 'what do you least like the most?' or 'what do you most like least?' - with double-negativity the fun is endless!

And life's not fair anyway. And the VSFS certainly isn't fair: Too much of who you don't like, and nowhere near enough of who you do... Plus Caroline Winberg. What does she have over VS that they keep getting her back year after year to nobody's delight?!! :whistle:

^ :laugh:
That's not fair. The subtitle is the opposite of the title and I didn't read it I only read the main title with MOST in capital letters. :cry:
^Well I suppose you could vote in a 'what do you least like the most?' or 'what do you most like least?' - with double-negativity the fun is endless!

And life's not fair anyway. And the VSFS certainly isn't fair: Too much of who you don't like, and nowhere near enough of who you do... Plus Caroline Winberg. What does she have over VS that they keep getting her back year after year to nobody's delight?!! :whistle:

I like her. :ninja:

^I've just never heard anybody say: "Thank goodness Caroline is in the show - otherwise I wouldn't watch" or similar... :shifty: But outside of some of the contracted girls (including Izabel & Selita), she's the only one I can recall who has been in every show since 2005. It's like: Adriana - Check. Ale - Check. Caroline - Check, can't forget Caroline the viewers will go crazy if she's not there. Cintia - Bleurgh! etc...

^I've just never heard anybody say: "Thank goodness Caroline is in the show - otherwise I wouldn't watch" or similar... :shifty: But outside of some of the contracted girls (including Izabel & Selita), she's the only one I can recall who has been in every show since 2005. It's like: Adriana - Check. Ale - Check. Caroline - Check, can't forget Caroline the viewers will go crazy if she's not there. Cintia - Bleurgh! etc...

Ana was in every show since 02 (except for 07 because she couldn't make it), and now is the beginning of the Ana-less era. :cry2:

*is sad, depressed, upset, angry, and won't stop talking about the lack of Ana, so prepare thy-selves.*