Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Forbes Magazine Ranking - # 10 Highest Paid Moderator

But also in Germany it continues successfully. Only a few days ago, the
Shooting for the 13th season "Germany's Next Top Model - by Heidi Klum" in the Caribbean
completed. Already the past season was the most successful with an average of 17.5%
Season since 2011. Especially for women aged 14-29 it was a successful one
Season, but also with young men, the model format is quite popular. Nothing else
Modelformat has managed to be so successful in Germany. I am very happy about
the success of this show and I'm looking forward to the new season.

http://www.heidiklum.de/news/4242/forbes-magazin-ranking--platz-10-der-bestbezahltesten-moderatoren

8 hours ago, MjAtaura said:

Lidl Let's Celebrate Collection 2017-2018

take by heidiklumdaily

0fRq7K1Nyqk.jpg 5Vk3mFVnQRU.jpg CMDkhlLzGrU.jpg Dm2vsUVxXBw.jpg NutVJoRAArQ.jpg uO-KpEN2zLs.jpg VTCQTmg-AtU.jpg XbsJsr1nJiM.jpg

super outstanding!according to datas released by the media the LIDL collection are so sought-after that 106 pieces are bought per minute it hit the shelf at the first day!To me, among all veteran supermodels only Gisele and Heidi can do such thing. and Heidi earns 2100 millions this year, if put back into model category she still ranks NO.2 after G. Bravo!

To me, among all veteran supermodels only Gisele and Heidi can do such thing. and Heidi earns 2100 millions this year, if put back into model category she still ranks NO.2 after G. Bravo!

In this year Gisele have only 17 millions, and have No2 in Forbes list after Kendall Jenner. Heidi have 20 millions, if  she was returned to the list she would have been higher on the list than Gisele.

10 hours ago, MjAtaura said:

In this year Gisele have only 17 millions, and have No2 in Forbes list after Kendall Jenner. Heidi have 20 millions, if  she was returned to the list she would have been higher on the list than Gisele.

yes, for GB has claimed that she's been in rest, and this year she just focus on Arezzo, Rosa Cha, Vivara and some other local Brazilian campaigns. Heidi has her lingerie and swimwear lines as well as Astor contract in modelling, and PR, AGT and GNTM in TV. Howerevr Heidi hasn't done her Taft this year, no idea whether it ends or not.