Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Does anyone have picyuers from her book?

I posted a bunch of them earlier. They're somewhere between page 25 and page 100.

well then they really aren't between somewhere around 80 and 100 because i came here about 80th page and i didn't see them

maybe you remember any keyword? then i could use search

thanks c

do you have this book?

does she have pics with Julia? what do you think?

I do have the book, but I don't think there is anything in there with Julia.

That book contains the proof of all the reasons why I like Heidi. :yes:

I asked this in the Claudia Schiffer thread. Have Heidi and Claudia EVER been photographed together? They've been at several of the same events but I have yet to see a pic of them together. Or is there some animosity? I would have imagined that two of Germany's biggest models would at least been asked to be photographed together.

I asked this in the Claudia Schiffer thread. Have Heidi and Claudia EVER been photographed together? They've been at several of the same events but I have yet to see a pic of them together. Or is there some animosity? I would have imagined that two of Germany's biggest models would at least been asked to be photographed together.

I've never seen them together. I don't think there is animosity, since I read somewhere that Heidi admired Claudia when she was growing up. Heidi also said that it was unfair to compare her to Claudia, since they are two different people.

My guess is they are from different generations of models, are involved in different things, and haven't crossed paths much.