Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

flavio is a jerk

I think Heidi is pregnant again!

As my screen name shows I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Laetitia Casta fan but Heidi is right up there and i just gotta say. Laetitia is still the best in my book but Heidi is FLAT OUT, OUTSTANDINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!

LOL

season 4? maybe season 3, cos this one is just season 2

does it mean that they alreday have candidates for next season? :blink:

The one last October was Season 3. Season 2 finished up last February. Season 1 was in 2005.

i mixed it with Germany's next top model :blush:

great i can't wait, i love this show

Flavio Briatore recently told an Italian newspaper that he isn't Leni's father:

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/03/rumor_possibili.html

German gossip articles say he implied that a different celebrity is the father, but he did not want to say who.

f*cking liar

wasn't DNR test made?

I'm not sure about that, but I certainly trust her word over his. He even tried to say it was Seal's baby when Heidi first gave birth.

Hopefully you all could give me a late birthday present (yesterday). I have an opportunity to get Heidi's autograph and I want to get my favorite pics signed. I'm looking to print them as 11x14's so I need them as big and HQ as possible. I checked all 164 pages and wasn't able to find them big enough or I was just blinded from looking at all the pages. Here's the ones I'm hoping to get, please help!!

The ones I'm looking for are the 2 I have attached and the Victoria's Secret group shot/makeup ad with Heidi, Allessandra,Giselle et all that was posted on here signed by all the models.

Thanks ahead of time

Laabs

Hopefully you all could give me a late birthday present (yesterday). I have an opportunity to get Heidi's autograph and I want to get my favorite pics signed. I'm looking to print them as 11x14's so I need them as big and HQ as possible. I checked all 164 pages and wasn't able to find them big enough or I was just blinded from looking at all the pages. Here's the ones I'm hoping to get, please help!!

The ones I'm looking for are the 2 I have attached and the Victoria's Secret group shot/makeup ad with Heidi, Allessandra,Giselle et all that was posted on here signed by all the models.

Thanks ahead of time

Laabs

When/where is the autograph signing?