Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum Strips Down at 41 to Sell Lingerie

https://www.yahoo.com/style/heidi-klum-will-bare-all-to-sell-lingerie-113819426818.html

German supermodel Heidi Klum is continuing to expand her business endeavors—from her Emmy-winning series Project Runway to various design collaborations with Jordache jeans, Babies R’ Us, and her very own line of Birkenstocks. But her newest collaboration with the lingerie company Bendon may be her favorite gig yet. “I really felt like I won the lottery,” Klum told Yahoo Style at the launch of her intimates line at Bloomingdales in NYC over the weekend.

The Heidi Klum x Bendon line of bras and underwear is pretty simple—offering several iterations of basics—but made a little sexier. Of course this isn’t surprising for Klum, who’s not shy about her body and loves to wear garder belts and stockings.

But what about those women who aren’t stick thin, and rarely like to flaunt their bare bodies?

“We make bras from sizes A to GG,” Klum exclaimed. “You know, a lot of girls on social media come to me and say, ‘don’t forget about us’ or ‘I want to look sexy, too!’” And with this size range, Klum can really tout the versatility of her collection. It doesn’t matter if you’re short or tall, thin or curvy, young or old, there’s something for everyone.

The mogul, who’s about to turn 42, even models in the campaign that was shot by her friend Rankin. “For me, things have not changed. I’ve never been shy about my body—I  wasn’t then and I’m not now,” she says. Maybe this is why we’re always seeing her in gossip magazines, strolling the beach topless. “I don’t really care. I’m European. I’m German, and that’s how I was raised,” she responded, “I’m not going to change just because I’m older now. If you have a problem [being topless] then don’t print it or don’t look!”

Well, Heidi, it’s hard not to look because you still look flawless!

These sexy intimates are available at Bloomingdales from $22 to $155.

What Does Heidi Klum Feel Sexiest Wearing?

http://news.instyle.com/2015/03/27/heidi-klums-intimates-lingerie/

post-2141-0-82386000-1427566735_thumb.jp

Supermodel Heidi Klum has been prancing around in her skivvies for over 20 years as a swimsuit and lingerie model, so it comes as no surprise that the bombshell beauty has enough experience to fuel the inspiration for her own sexy line of lingerie.

Heidi Klum Intimates is a gorgeous collection of bras, corsets, bikinis, thongs, and pajamas in myriad of colors and patterns, from pretty pastels, to sultry hunter green (below) and what Klum describes as one of her favorites—a “Tweety Bird yellow.”

post-2141-0-76224900-1427566755_thumb.jp

Although the former Victoria’s Secret model is the ultimate pro at walking the catwalk, it turns out that a career in modeling wasn’t what she had in mind growing up—all the more reason why her career as a lingerie designer makes perfect sense.

“Design is my passion,” she tells InStyle. “I’ve always had my finger in design. And before I won my modeling contest I was actually going to go to design school—that was my original plan.”

But that plan was postponed for more than two decades. “Then when I won my modeling contest I did a little detour for 20 years and now [as a designer] I’m doing what I have always wanted to do. It’s weird, but it’s true!”

As for what the star feels sexiest wearing, she answers without hesitation as the confident woman that she is: “A garter belt, stockings, and high heels,” she says. “I love lingerie. And I love anything super hot. That’s super hot.”