Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Maserati and Heidi Klum on Sports Illustrated

Maserati continues to celebrate its 100 years of history with a 7-page pictorial feature titled "Beyond the Swimsuit" in the introduction part of America's most anticipated magazine issue

http://www.fiatspace.com/en/the_maserati_range_and_heidi_klum_on_sports_illustrated

post-2141-0-23708200-1392821671_thumb.jp post-2141-0-63410400-1392821672_thumb.jp post-2141-0-07103700-1392821674_thumb.jp post-2141-0-38468200-1392821675_thumb.jp post-2141-0-31411300-1392821725_thumb.jp

Maserati, one of the world’s best known and respected luxury automotive brands, continues to celebrate its 100 years of history with a 7-page pictorial feature titled "Beyond the Swimsuit" in the introduction part of America's most anticipated magazine issue Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 50th Anniversary issue.

Shot by Italian Master Photographer, Francesco Carrozzini, the 7-pages pictorial piece "Beyond the Swimsuit" brings together 'day in the life' scenes that befit one of the world's most famous women, Heidi Klum, the Hollywood star with the glamorous Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition, the business woman with the Ghibli S Q4, and the thrill-seeker with the GranTurismo MC Trofeo Race Car

This is also a nod to a brand with proven tradition and one of the highest standards of quality in the industry, who has been hard at work engineering automobiles that will usher them into the next 100 years of innovation—automobiles with their own power and personality that are capable of striking against the status quo.

Heidi Klum’s Fitness Strategy: Trampolines, Dance Parties, and Lots of Lattes

http://news.instyle.com/2014/02/21/heidi-klum-fitness-tips/

Feb 21, 2014

Heidi Klum is no stranger to fusing fitness and fashion. When she’s not busy jet-setting around the globe for her many jobs, or getting glam for the red carpet, you’re bound to catch Klum sneaking in a run while somehow simultaneously looking perfectly polished in her workout gear (jealous!). The mogul mom, who’s latest colorful collection for New Balance just hit stores this month, shares her secrets for keeping that killer bod in enviable shape. (Hint: It  involves cheeseburgers, avoiding the treadmill, and incorporating lots of cheery colors in her gym bag).

You’re always in amazing shape: What workout are we most likely to find you doing?

I think working out around others who will help inspire you is the most effective starting point. My favorite workout is a long run on the Westside Highway which stretches along the Hudson River in New York City. It’s a beautiful path, and you always feel surrounded by such an amazing community.  You see the same people running every morning and they help keep me going. That, and knowing there is a Starbucks coffee at the end of the route!

What’s your favorite color to wear when you work out?

Right now I’m loving floral prints.  I think it’s important to feel feminine when you’re working up a sweat which is why I included so many fun and flirty floral patterns in my spring collection. I find that having stylish and flattering workout wear is a way to keep you moving. Sometimes, just putting on my workout clothes is enough to get me going and in the zone. When you look good, you feel good!

What do you do on days you just don’t have the motivation for a workout?

I tend to work out more through activities than at the gym. I even have a great treadmill at home that sits mostly unused. My biggest piece of advice when you’re lacking a little motivation is to make plans with a friend.  That always motivates me to get out of bed in the morning. You don’t want to leave a friend hanging.

Who’s one person that inspires you when it comes to working out? 

My kids are my biggest inspiration and motivation when it comes to working out.  They have so much energy that I need to stay in shape just to keep up with them! Plus, we have so much fun being active together. Sometimes we jump on the trampoline, take a walk with our dogs, or go for a bike ride.  We also live in California and have the luxury of popping over to the beach.  Running around and playing in sand is a serious leg workout.

What is one indulgence you’ll never give up?

I try to eat a balanced diet but I’m not a fan of deprivation and I have a serious weakness for cheeseburgers. So, if I want a cheeseburger, I am not only going to eat that cheeseburger, I’m going to enjoy that cheeseburger. I’m also obsessed with Kinder Shokolade – for me it tastes like home.  It’s the perfect sweet treat.

What’s on your playlist when you’re working out?

My three favorite workout songs right now are ”I Need Your Love” by Calvin Harris featuring Ellie Goulding, “Happy” by Pharrell, and “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.  I love listening to upbeat music, it really keeps me going during a long run.  My kids also love a good dance party so sometimes we turn up the volume and dance around together.

Want more workout inspiration from Heidi? Get fit with Heidi’s workout routine!

HEIDI KLUM SPILLS HER BEAUTY AND PARENTING TIPS

http://www.elizabethstreet.com/style/heidi-klum-parenting-tips

Heidi Klum does it all: supermodel, actress, brand ambassador, TV host, designer, producer, Emmy winner, spokesmodel, artist, businesswoman, philanthropist and mom. With brains, beauty and a Midas touch, we could all learn a thing or two from this on-the-go, powerhouse mom.

Since we are in the midst of New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks (as well as hectic home schedules),we asked her to share her tips and tricks for staying gorgeous while managing a large band of kids and an ever-thriving, exciting career. Her answers are just what we'd expect from the down-to-Earth woman whose guacamole recipe is on our must-make list.

Elizabeth Street: How has your beauty regimen changed since you became a mom?

Heidi Klum: My beauty regimen hasn’t changed much since becoming a mom, I might just do it a little faster. My every day skin care habits have always included drinking plenty of water, keeping my makeup light and natural when I’m not working so that my skin can breathe, and always taking off my makeup before going to bed at night. It’s never too early to start being extra careful with your daily skin routine!

ES: How do you handle being away from your children when you are working a show or on a shoot?

HK: I hate being away from them for too long, but when I am, we set a time to talk on the phone every night so they can tell me about their school day, play dates and sports practices. I don’t work on weekends because it is important to me to have that time with my kids no matter how busy we may all be. We like to jump on the trampoline, take bike rides together and watch movies. I also like to involve the kids in my processes. For example, my son Johan designed an amazing T-shirt to benefit Save the Children for my Truly Scrumptious collection for Babies“R”Us. Leni and Lou love trying on the clothes for the little girls. Leni doesn’t quite fit into the collection so it’s funny to see her try and squeeze.

ES: How did you get back in shape and ready for the runway after giving birth?

HK: I continued to maintain a healthy diet throughout all of my pregnancies, which I think is important. You can’t bounce back to a size that you weren’t before you were pregnant. I like to tell new moms that to get back in shape they need to find something active that they love to do. This could be going on a run with a friend, pushing your stroller through the park or putting on your cutest workout pants to hit the gym. My sportswear line, Heidi Klum for New Balance, was inspired by wanting to help women get active. I wanted to design clothing for women that would not only look good and perform well but also make them feel good even when they are breaking a sweat and working hard to get back in shape.