Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/07/28/h...alance-sneakers

Heidi Klum does it all! Mom to four gorgeous kids, the supermodel and TV host is now partnering with New Balance to create a lifestyle footwear collection perfect for modern women on-the-go.

"Our lives have become so much busier than ever before. Whether we are going out with friends, running to meetings or swinging by our favorite coffee shop in the morning, we all have one thing in common – we want to be stylish, comfortable and hip!"

The mom-of-four says her collection at New Balance, available exclusively at Amazon, is the perfect fit for the busy modern mom.

"New Balance is such a great brand and I've always been a fan of them. They really work with me and help carry through my vision. I've had a lot of fun with them. Women already have the sky high pumps, cute flats and sandals. I wanted to create great, stylish sneakers that were missing in the marketplace and I think we found it with this collection."

And just in case she wasn't busy enough, the Project Runway host also has a new Web site on AOL.

"During my 15 years in the business, I’ve received so many questions on a variety of topics from my favorite toothbrush to juggling family and a busy work schedule. Women are looking for content that speaks to every part of their lives, so I created a place on AOL that's really one-stop-shopping."

It sounds like we can expect something new everyday from the busy mom.

"On my site, you get real glimpses into my life. Whether it's the 'a ha' takeaway tricks in fashion, beauty and fitness, or great advice on parenting, home design and organization. Each day my experts and I share photos, slideshows and step-by-step instructions on a wide range of topics, because, let's face it, life is not just any one thing -- we all have a lot going on!"

We couldn't help but ask about her gorgeous kids: daughters Leni, 7, and Lou, 1, and sons Henry, 5, and Johan, 4.

"They are a united bunch. They love each other. They loving helping Lou. They like to feed her, they include her in all of their activities."

So how does she juggle it all?

"It’s a huge responsibility to have 4 kids and since they are all different, they all have different likes and dislikes and activities that they want to do. You have to learn how to juggle all of that and at the same time, give them each the love that they need."

And at the end of the day, it's all about family for the gorgeous model mom. "The time you have, you spend with your family," says Heidi. "Your calendar becomes your guide and scheduling becomes so important to make sure it all gets done."