Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

From Access Hollywood:

post-2141-1287518020_thumb.jpg

http://www.accesshollywood.com/glam-slam-h...i_article_38533

One of my all time faves was here in our studio this morning- Heidi Klum! I have met Heidi several times… both interviewing her on the red carpet and at various events and parties.

Heidi is the coolest girl in the world. She is one of the most beautiful women on the planet and yet she is also one of the most down to earth. Locked away in a dressing room? Not Heidi! She hung out in the hallway backstage with us before taping Access Hollywood Live chatting and having fun.

She gave us a breakdown of her outfit. She was wearing a gray, sheer, leopard Equipment blouse, heather skinny J Brand jeans and gray, high heel, platform Jimmy Choo boots. A lacy Victoria’s Secret black bra peeked through. She was gorgeous, as expected, and she smelled really good! Billy Bush and I took a whiff of her neck and asked her what she was wearing and she laughed and said that she smelled like her husband. “Eau de Seal,” Billy joked.

We told Heidi that we all fell in love with her husband when he came on Access Hollywood Live he was so nice to everyone.

The statuesque mom of four was here to host a fashion show for her new line of active wear, Heidi Klum for New Balance, which is sold exclusively on Amazon. The line is perfect for busy moms. Heidi loves the comfy collection and says that at seven in the morning she doesn’t squeeze herself into tight jeans (except if she’s on our show, of course)!

She showed four looks including a dress designed by “Project Runway” contestant, Andy. A poncho, which you could wear after working out, is one of Heidi’s favorites and she said it’s “simple and comfortable.” A jacket made out of sweatshirt material is a more stylish alternative to wearing a hoodie.

She told us she’s fully involved with anything she puts her name on, from the very beginning all the way to the final product. She said that’s why she wanted to jump on a trampoline for the ad campaign because that’s really what she loves to do. I think that’s probably my favorite thing about Heidi… she’s never gotten swept away by all the hoopla of “celebrity” and always makes sure to stay true to herself.