Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

InStyle Czech March 2010

The Czech fashion magazine InStyle appears with Heidi Klum on its cover page. The March 2010 issue holds the old picture of Heidi which already used for the American InStyle magazine in February 2010.

764777_e4a72b79.jpg

Overall, i think Heid looks old on the new pictures. This make-up and those hair doesn't fit her :blink: And Mrs. Beckham has always the same face on all pictures :yuckky:

I totally agree with you, and think she looks old at this event :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha. Thanks for posting that video ez_c, I was actually at that party that they were setting up for. One of the best parties, I've been too. If you were smart you went upstairs well the VIP's were chilling and that's what I did. :)

And, Hugh Jackman was so nice. Russell James is so down to earth. He is always out in parties and he is unassuming. And, now I want to see the the entire video to see if I see myself. I saw my friend taking pictures.

Ha ha. Thanks for posting that video ez_c, I was actually at that party that they were setting up for. One of the best parties, I've been too. If you were smart you went upstairs well the VIP's were chilling and that's what I did. :)

And, Hugh Jackman was so nice. Russell James is so down to earth. He is always out in parties and he is unassuming. And, now I want to see the the entire video to see if I see myself. I saw my friend taking pictures.

Was Heidi there? Inquiring minds want to know. :shifty:

No, she wasn't and that actually would have been a good time to meet her because it was a really intimate party. A lot of the VS models were there like Miranda Kerr, AA, ABS, along with the Countess, Hugh Jackman, Dana Karan (that's her husband old studio where the party was held and hands down the best event space in NYC-- I love it there). I did meet her at a VS store opening party and was so giddy with excitement but I had forgotten my camera luckily my friend took a picture she was cool.