Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Thanks jal718. :thumbsup:

You wouldn't happen to have any other scans from German magazines that you haven't posted, would you? German InStyle, perhaps?

:whistle:

Here you are ez, the DT I scanned from Zinio and got as much of the watermark off as I could.

post-16241-1267803688_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803704_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803720_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803741_thumb.jpg

Thanks jal718. :thumbsup:

You wouldn't happen to have any other scans from German magazines that you haven't posted, would you? German InStyle, perhaps?

:whistle:

Here you are ez, the DT I scanned from Zinio and got as much of the watermark off as I could.

post-16241-1267803688_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803704_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803720_thumb.jpg post-16241-1267803741_thumb.jpg

Great scans jal718! :thumbsup:

Although, I thought you said there were some new pics in the German InStyle. Those look like the same ones that were in American InStyle. :unsure:

Anyone has the recent interview on Regis & Kelly? :blink:

On YouTube, there are videos of Johnny Weir (who was on the day before Heidi) and Tom Hanks (the day after Heidi) and even Corrine Bailey Rae (who was on the same day as Heidi), but nobody recorded Heidi's interview. :mad:

Another short interview:

http://www.weekendpost.co.za/entertainment....aspx?id=538974

SHE’S a model, actress and TV presenter but no matter what her role, Heidi Klum always dazzles in front of the camera.

While enjoying a successful international modelling career and being a Victoria Secret model, Klum has been earning fame and fortune as the host of the M-Net Series reality TV show, Project Runway.

What do you enjoy about modelling? I have to say I love everything I do in my business. I love that I can explore so many different fields of entertainment. Some days modelling isn’t so easy – depends if you have a long day or a really cold shoot outside.

What attracted you to the show? There was nothing like this out there – a show that showcased talent and showed how clothes are made and what goes into it. I wanted to be part of it.

Did you immediately feel comfortable in your role as a presenter? The first few episodes are a little rough, because you’re getting used to the process and the team, and it takes a little while for everyone to get into a groove and figure out how to do the show. But after six seasons of hosting Runway, yes, I’d say for the most part I’m very comfortable.

What has been the most memorable moment while working on Project Runway? There is no single memorable moment so much is the satisfaction. Our first challenge ever was having the designers make an outfit out of unconventional materials. They had $50 (R375) and could pick anything from a drug store or supermarket.

Are there any beauty secrets you would like to share? I cook healthy dishes for the whole family and am just very active in my daily activities. Running after our three kids takes a lot of energy out of you!

You and Seal are one of the few celebrity couples that are still together and very happy. How do you make it work? We are best friends, lovers, parents, husband and wife. We appreciate and respect each other, and love each other.