Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Russian Story magazine (January 2010)

246028_50c950370047f40694ee412e10599470.jpg

scan by me

Can you tell us what it says in the text?

Yes, I can, but maybe in evening.

Heidi Klum Is Our February Cover Girl

JANUARY 12, 2010

While Heidi Klum's fairy-tale love affair rivals anything Hollywood could dream up, the supermodel/supermom remains firmly planted in reality, especially when it comes to her booming career. “Models have a sell-by date. There are certain jobs I don’t do anymore, like the young, sexy, cute things for teenagers, or even 25-year-old girls. I go in a different bracket now," she told InStyle. Check out more of Heidi's exclusive interview (including details on that incredible marriage of hers!) in our February issue, on newsstands this Friday.

247194_75ba009a7065f7cc9d7f0d49513bb448.jpg

My scan of the subscribers cover, I heard that there is a different one for the newsstand.

post-16241-1263344298_thumb.jpg

Heidi Klum Is Our February Cover Girl

JANUARY 12, 2010

While Heidi Klum's fairy-tale love affair rivals anything Hollywood could dream up, the supermodel/supermom remains firmly planted in reality, especially when it comes to her booming career. “Models have a sell-by date. There are certain jobs I don’t do anymore, like the young, sexy, cute things for teenagers, or even 25-year-old girls. I go in a different bracket now," she told InStyle. Check out more of Heidi's exclusive interview (including details on that incredible marriage of hers!) in our February issue, on newsstands this Friday.

247194_75ba009a7065f7cc9d7f0d49513bb448.jpg

:thumbsup:

There's a video of the photoshoot on InStyle's website:

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/video2/0,,2...0336274,00.html

Russian Story magazine (January 2010)

246028_50c950370047f40694ee412e10599470.jpg

scan by me

Can you tell us what it says in the text?

Mother is appointed supermodel Heidi Klum: this is her fourth child overall and the third black. However, even the eldest daughter Leni, white-skinned girl from birth, educated black father. Father of the first child, Heidi - boss of Formula 1 Flavio Briatore - have abandoned her during pregnancy, and that's when Heidi is in love with British singer Seal. They married soon after birth, in 2005 - and since then has three became parents. After the third birth, Heidi was going to stop, but then said that the ideal number of children - four of them. This despite chronic pregnancy, Heidi continues to be one of the most popular models.