Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Now, It's Official :gocho:

Heidi to Host the 2009 VS Fashion Show

You can't keep a new mom down! Heidi Klum will return to host the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, just 6 weeks after giving birth to daughter Lou Samuel. Since her VS catwalk debut in 1997, Heidi has been a showstopper—wearing the tallest wings ever in 2003 and singing a duet with her husband Seal in 2007. Tune in on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 10/9C on CBS to catch this supermodel mom in action.

VSAllAccess.com

So, it was very desirable to trust that will be so, but alas, it is a report that Heidi will host a show only, maybe go on runway in beauty outfit, but not in underwear. I happy so, that will be without Lima. After births not strongly on a show going...

13 November 2009

631468_3676774d.jpg 631469_220902c8.jpg 631470_ba9d1767.jpg 631471_286831b3.jpg 631472_675559b5.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20320748,00.html

Heidi Klum hasn't quite reclaimed her pre-baby body yet, but that's not stopping the supermodel from donning a sexy outfit when she hosts the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Nov. 19, which airs Dec. 1 at 10 p.m. on CBS.

"I have some great one-of-a-kind latex pieces that were made for me. I figure why not? I embrace that I have more curves right now," Klum, 36, told PEOPLE at the Victoria's Secret Supermodels Take Over Times Square event on Wednesday.

"I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show. And I still have 20 lbs. to go," she admits. "But why not? I like my outfit. I like the way it looks on me."

Though she'll be flaunting her curves, the mom of four kids (Leni, with ex Flavio Briatore, and Henry, Johan, and Lou, with husband Seal) says she's happy that the pressure to really bare her body is off.

"You definitely have less pressure hosting, when you don't shake your booty in front of millions of people around the world," she said laughing.

Not that she's slacking when it comes to getting into shape. "There's no master plan, but I have a trainer in L.A. who comes to my house," says Klum. "She's helping me so I don't overdo it. I've been walking on the treadmill. Walking up and down the driveway. She has a medicine ball so she showed me things on there. You can't do too much too early."

As for her diet, "I'm not someone who eats salad and chicken," says Klum, who says her biggest indulgence, a liter of milk a day, helped her gain 45 lbs. with her fourth pregnancy. "I have a lot of heads around the table and if there's not variety they get bored. I mean sometimes I have two to three things to serve and my daughter will be like, 'That's it, Mommy?' So it's fish one day, goulash the next day, spaghetti Bolognese, then schnitzel. I cook a lot."

Cook, yes. Relax? Not so much. "I don't relax and I don't unwind," Klum says. "I have three children that couldn't care less that I just had a baby. You don't relax when you have four children at home that all want your attention, and it's your duty as a mother to give it to them. My time to relax is when I'm sleeping!"