Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Curious About Heidi Klum's Halloween Costume Inspiration?

The costumes have been stored away for another year as the festivities came to an end, but Modelinia is still obsessing over the creativity of this Halloween. Heidi Klum chatted with us about her black crow costume inspiration.“For Halloween, my motto is ‘More is more,’” said Heidi. “As the host, I have to set the bar high so that people feel excited about dressing up. I feel like people are freer to express themselves in costume. I try to think of costumes every year that haven’t been done or that I can make my own like the Red Witch or Dracula.“This year, I chose a character from a movie my daughter, Leni, loves called Howl’s Moving Castle by Hayao Miyazaki. I think he is so great and has amazing vision. I love the way he created Howl and how he changes from bird to human in a sexy way. So I thought the crow would be cool! I wanted it to be a feathered costume, but only use 10 percent of real feathers. The rest were feathers made out of fabric.”

Exlusive from modelinia.com

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/heidi-klum-an...r-1524593.story

Heidi Klum's Halloween extravaganza happened Saturday night and Wonderwall nabbed Heidi and Seal for a little chat about Halloween and their brand new baby girl.

As a woman three weeks out from her fourth baby, we had to ask the obvious question: How does she stay so impossibly fit?

"I still have a little pouch," she claims. "It's tucked in today."

Personally, I think she should have embraced the pouch (which is German for "pooch"), and gone as a kangaroo mom with her brood in tow. Maybe next year.

But really, Heidi. Tell us your supermodel secrets. Pretty please?

"I don't exercise too much," says Heidi. "I walk on the treadmill a little bit. I walk up and down the driveway. I'm very active with the children. When you have three children and two boys, they're very active but when you breast-feed and you eat right and you move around a little bit, that usually does the job"

Huh. Moving around a little bit does the job, eh, Klum? We would hate you if you weren't speaking in an adorable German accent in a full-on crow's outfit.

And should we expect a new beautiful bouncing baby next year? Might this be a Halloween tradition: Give birth and dress as a frightening animal? "No, that's it," she tells us. "I think four is a lot."

So what inspired her creepy crow costume, anyway? "I thought about many different things," she says. "I said I want to be a black crow. My husband is a good sport so there he is in a black crow outfit." Seal would have felt a bit emasculated by the whole situation, until of course he caught a glimpse of Doug Reinhardt as the tooth fairy.

Seal told us why he loves Heidi-ween as much as his wife. He says, "It's a chance for us to get out and have fun. As you can see she goes all out. She sets the tone. When they know she is going to commit to it then everyone really does. And Halloween is a very big part of American culture and we have four American children. That goes a lot into making it special for us."

She also explains that she works with designer Martin Izquierdo for her costumes. She says, "He does all of the wings for Victoria's Secret. He does everything by hand. I said to him, 'This year I want to be a crow.' We drew sketches and I told him I want a beak and this and that. He did have different feet for me, like claw feet, but I couldn't walk in them. I said, 'Well, I just have to wear my Louboutins.'"

Aside from the discomfort, probably smart not to run the risk of any unfortunate crow's feet jokes.

OMG, no!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heidi Klum Won't Strut, Will Host Victoria's Secret

Hot mama Heidi Klum won't be walking the runway at the Victoria's Secret fashion show this year, but she'll still be working the crowd.

Instead of strutting her stuff in barely there lingerie like in years past, the supermodel, who gave birth just three weeks ago, will be hosting the entire event, a source tells E! News.

Even before their baby girl Lou arrived, Heidi told me she probably wouldn't be able to bounce back in time to model this year...

"The last time [i gave birth], I had two months, and I don't know if I have that much time this time," she confessed on the red carpet back in August. "It was pushing it the last time. But if I don't make it, I'm sure I'll be very sad."

Luckily for her (and us!), she'll still be a major part of the show.

Her rep didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

This year, the star-studded show moves back to the Big Apple and will take place at the Armory, where Marc Jacobs had his latest fashion show.

The Black Eyed Peas will perform, and of course there will be an A-list afterparty, complete with scantily clad supermodels. Count us in!

:heart:

Here's SEVENTEEN new HQ pix of Heidi earlier today leaving some clinic with some white dude who isn't her husband just down the street from my house [11-03-2009].

GET IT ON!

:laugh:

That's a good start, VampireHorde, but you still have more to do. I seem to recall you promising to post scans from Room 23 that we are all very anxious to see.

:yes: