Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum Likes Showing Off Her Bump

Sep 28 2009.

Heidi Klum wears tight clothes in the later stages of pregnancy — so she can show off her “beautiful” baby bump.

The Project Runway host — who is due to give birth to her fourth child, a girl, in October — is so proud of her family and her kids she hates wearing “maternity tents” opting for skin-tight fashions instead.

“For me, in the beginning of the pregnancy I prefer to wear something bigger and looser,” said Klum.

“Then later on I like to wear tighter clothes to show off my beautiful baby bump. In the latter stages of my pregnancy I don’t like wearing a big tent.

“I don’t think you are supposed to and there are any rules – but that is what I like to do.”

Klum, 36, recently revealed that she struggles with the last month of pregnancy.

“The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It’s huge,” she told Page Six magazine earlier this month. “The thighs, the butt — everything explodes in the end.”

JTM-0451452.jpg

Heidi Klum and her huge bump take her brood to karate class

30 September 2009. http://www.dailymail.co.uk

She might be in her last few weeks of pregnancy, but that hasn't stopped Heidi Klum's routine of taking her growing brood out and about.

The heavily pregnant model, who is due to give birth to her fourth child, a girl, in October, took her children to karate lessons in Los Angeles yesterday.

Leni, five, held her hand on the way to class, while Heidi carried Johan, two, in her arms. Four-year-old Henry brought up the rear.

Heidi, 36, was dressed in sensible but pretty flats, with skinny black jeans and a flowing leopard-print top.

The model and husband Seal appear to be trying to keep their routine as normal as possible, but whether Heidi will be able to carry her brood along with a newborn baby remains to be seen.

'We're outnumbered,' the Project Runway host recently said.

'Four is perfect. Three is a lot. But four? It's a lot of work. We're hands-on, and we feel like this is what we can handle.'

The couple have not yet decided on a name and are currently at loggerheads.

'We do not know yet,' the 46-year-old soul said at the Emmy awards earlier this month.

'It has been the topic of debate for the last month. We can't quite figure it out.'

He added: 'I'm a firm believer that she will pop out and will tell us what she wants to be called.'

221dd350589434.gif b2887050589435.gif faa50650589437.gif e98e3d50589438.gif

From FOX News:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557721,00.html

Heidi Klum Believes Parents Are Responsible for Eating Disorders

As one of the world’s greatest supermodels Heidi Klum has undoubtedly been around a litany of eating disorders in her time. However, she doesn’t blame the fashion and entertainment world for models' problems. Klum said it’s the parents’ role to instill healthy habits.

"You can’t look at Hollywood and blame it, you have to make up your own mind whether you want to be fit, or super skinny. You can’t blame other people. It’s your own choice and if you have children, it is up to the parent to educate your children so they are healthy and they don’t go into a direction of anorexia or obesity," Klum said at the recent L.A. Confidential Magazine party to celebrate her cover. "It is up to you as a parent, it is hard to feed children right. I deal with it on a daily basis; it is much harder to make sure they eat right."

On the note of educating young ones, Heidi and hubby Seal recently attended the Los Angeles launch of Bill Gates’s "Get School" initiative (designed to bring together students, families and community leaders to reform education across America) and it turns out that ironically, the supermodel/TV host/entrepreneur actually has some concerns about showbiz careers.

"When you hear that every 26 seconds drops out of school you get worried. You want them to stay in school and you want them to have a vision of what they want to be and give them ideas and encourage them. I definitely want to get involved and do that, think about job ideas," Klum explained. "Nowadays children look at everyone in the magazines and they want to be a basketball star or on a television show, but there is only so many people who can do those things and not that you shouldn’t aim or dream for these things, but there are so many other fantastic jobs. So it’s good to talk about how to get there and how difficult it is to get there."

The glowing 36-year-old is almost nine months pregnant with number four and is busy trying to tame the other three who excitedly jump on her big belly because they "don’t really understand there is actually a real human being in there." But sadly, Klum doesn’t know if she’ll be back to her bikini body in time for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November.

"I have to play it by ear; I might be cutting it a little short this time. I’m still going to have my Halloween party, that’s okay because I can put a big costume on but walking in a g-string is a little hard," Klum added. "It’s all cute when you’re pregnant, but once you’ve had the baby it's not so… well, it takes time."