Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Not sure if this is true (I read it on a blog somewhere) but, if it is, it's sad news for the VSFS:

One Angel that won’t be able to make it is Heidi Klum, whose pregnancy will prevent her participation. Klum told press, “The birth will be very, very close to when the show is. I don’t know if I’ll be able to walk in my underwear quite that fast!”

:(

Not sure if this is true (I read it on a blog somewhere) but, if it is, it's sad news for the VSFS:

One Angel that won’t be able to make it is Heidi Klum, whose pregnancy will prevent her participation. Klum told press, “The birth will be very, very close to when the show is. I don’t know if I’ll be able to walk in my underwear quite that fast!”

:(

I hope it's not true. Heidi can return to catwalk without harm for the health, and that all its persons who hate she fallen silent.

Here is the article from Page Six:

http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20...+Project+Runway

Heidi Klum Talks Seal, Karl Lagerfeld, and Project Runway

In June, fashionistas everywhere dropped their jaws when Karl Lagerfeld, creative designer for Chanel, Fendi and his own label, slammed supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, hissing, seemingly out of the blue, "I don't know her. Claudia [schiffer] doesn't know her. She was never in Paris. We don't know her." As for Seal, Karl sniffed, "I am no dermatologist, but I wouldn't want his skin. Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters." Considering that Heidi is well-behaved, well-liked and infinitely less scandal-prone than scads of her industry peers (from Kate to Naomi), most people were floored, wondering, "What's up Lagerfeld's bony ass? What did she ever do to him?"

Heidi has never publicly discussed the drama—until now. Sitting in the lavish drawing room of Tribeca's hip Greenwich Hotel, riding high on the success of the sixth season of Project Runway, which drew a record-breaking 4.2 million viewers with its premiere episode, she looks puzzled and a bit hurt. "I don't know why he said that," she says. "Maybe he wanted to be in the paper? Maybe he doesn't understand what I do? It's bizarre to me that he says he doesn't know who I am because he's dressed me in the past. I've worn Karl Lagerfeld. Not even Chanel—his line. Lagerfeld doesn't just send random things everywhere, so it was a big thing for me [to wear his label] to the CFDA Awards a few years ago. I don't know how he missed that, when he dressed me that time. But you know, it's cool. People can say whatever they want to say. You can't please everybody, and you can't live your life wanting to please everybody either."

Lounging in an armchair on this sunny, Saturday morning, Heidi is a living example of the who-cares-what-people-think mantra. For one, she is not wearing a lick of makeup. Not. One. Lick. Her lips, sans gloss, are slightly chapped. Her blonde hair is sopping wet and parted down the middle. Lastly, she's talking about her cankles. Wait a sec—Heidi Klum, the German sensation whose stems are insured for $2.2 million, has cankles!?

That catty bitch Lagerfeld would have a field day with this juicy revelation.

"Look!" Heidi says, pointing to her leg. "I've got a spider vein! It's probably from the weight, right?" Heidi is pregnant with her fourth child, a second girl due in October, and she's half-lamenting, half-joking about the changes her body has endured. "It's hard when you don't fit in your things anymore," she continues. "The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge. The thighs, the butt—everything explodes in the end. But it's bizarre. Just as it's a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it's a miracle that your body goes back to normal again. I don't think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I'm happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time." (And she probably won't have trouble losing the baby weight: In 2005, she notably donned the Victoria's Secret angel wings less than two months after giving birth to her second child.)

Still, Heidi, 36, is no stranger to disappointment. She has fought for her success every step of the way—armed with an unwavering opinion of how her career should play out. Although she has been hosting Runway since 2004, her fashion career began in 1992, when at the age of 18, she beat out nearly 25,000 girls to win a German modeling contest called Model '92. Her prize: a $300,000 modeling contract. "After that, I thought, 'Now I'm in the industry. This is my ticket, things will happen.' But they didn't. In the beginning, I could never book a job."

It may be hard to believe, but even after winning the contest, Heidi was forced to pound the pavement in Paris, Milan, England and Miami for a few years. "I stayed in Miami for three months. There were like 500 girls but only a few jobs, so it was hard. You'd go to a casting and put your name on a list, but they had no time to look at anybody. It was next, next, next." She lived in a model apartment with "a zillion" other girls and watched how they dressed, behaved and did their hair and makeup. Her English was still choppy, so she became a cultural sponge. "I come from a very small place [in Bergisch Gladbach, a city outside of Cologne] so I was soaking it up," she says. "I never got into the party scene—I was a hermit."

Later that year, she moved to New York, but she was still struggling to book jobs, living in a cramped, four-bedroom apartment with three other models above a laundromat on 18th Street. "It was always smelling of fresh clothes," she recalls with a laugh, "which was nice at first but later annoying. We never had hot water because they were always doing the wash downstairs. It was a dump, but it cost a lot. They charged each girl $800! I'm sure someone made some money on the side."

Considering that she was a healthy-looking woman during an era that celebrated bony models and grunge, times were tough. But she refused to give up. "I was walking around New York for three or four years [before booking any major gigs]," she says. "Sports Illustrated and Victoria's Secret took a while. But I was determined to make it work. I wanted to get a job." In Italy, she had landed a Swatch campaign, which set her on a commercial (as opposed to high-fashion) career trajectory that has endured to this day. "Swatch is a world brand, so it was OK to have a smile on my face. I didn't have to be supercool."

As her status grew, Heidi became known as one of the industry's few shapely models, suited to hawk mass-market underwear and host mainstream shows like MTV's Fashionably Loud. "I was never in the high, high fashion industry. I was never one of those superskinny, supertall waif girls who goes from show to show. When you do more commercial things, your weight is allowed to fluctuate a bit. Not every inch counts." (Heidi is five-foot-nine and weighs around 130 pounds.)

In 1998, she became a household name by appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Since then, she has represented major commercial brands from McDonald's to H&M to Jordache, and was estimated by Forbes this past May to pull in an annual income of $16 million.

When asked about modeling's look du jour—emaciated girls—a troubled look falls across her face. "It's hard for the girls. How old are they? Fifteen, 16? Some girls are naturally thin and can eat whatever they want. When I was 15, 16, there was not one ounce of fat on me, but some other girls have to work hard to stay like that. But the rules are not made by the models. To be part of this, they have to be the size the designer wants them to be. I'm not that skinny, and I never was, but I can pretty much eat whatever I want."

When it comes to love, however, Heidi struggled to find lasting happiness. In the past, she's been linked to Red Hot Chili Pepper's frontman Anthony Kiedis, hairdresser Ric Pipino (they divorced after a five-year marriage) and millionaire Formula One boss Flavio Briatore, with whom she has a daughter, Leni, 5.

Heidi and Seal met in the lobby of New York's Mercer hotel in 2003—she has famously said of the bicycle shorts he was wearing, "I saw everything—the whole package"—and they were married on a Mexican beach in 2005. She breaks into a huge smile when asked how she knew Seal was "the one." "Aside from his sexy stature? He's a gentle giant. [seal is six-foot-three-and-a-half.] We're very into family values. If you come to our house in L.A., you'll see that it's not a big, museum-like house where you can't touch anything or sit anywhere. It's a family house, where three children [Leni, Henry, 4; and Johann, 3] are living. We have toys all over the place."

Every year, Heidi and Seal renew their vows with an outrageous costume party. This year's theme? "The tabloids called it white trash, but it was actually '80s," Heidi says. "I wore this ridiculous white suit that I bought in Vegas, and I had the same one made for Leni." Seal wore a mullet wig, and they were "remarried" by an Elvis impersonator. "This was our fifth wedding, and I already have a good idea for next year," she says, laughing. "I think it's wonderful for our children to remember how crazy mom and dad were that they f***ing did this party every year."

Heidi and her brood have been living in the Greenwich Hotel for the past five weeks while she finishes filming the seventh season of Project Runway. (It will air in January.) Right now, however, she's gushing about the long-delayed sixth season, which only made it on the air after a messy legal battle, which was resolved when the Weinstein Co. agreed to pay NBC Universal for the right to move the show to Lifetime. (Heidi is also hosting Models of the Runway, a behind-the-scenes look at the catwalkers.)

"In season six, the girl designers are catty but very strong," she says, no doubt to the delight of contestants like Shirin Askari, 24, from Richardson, Texas, Irina Shabayeva, a 27-year-old New Yorker, and Carol Hannah Whitfield, a 24-year-old native of Charleston, S.C. "We've had great celebrities: Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan…"

Although she sometimes comes across as cold and removed on the show, apparently reveling in telling the designers they've been "Auf'd," Heidi says the façade is essential in order to remain objective. "Otherwise, I'd get too attached, and I'd take their life story into consideration, which I don't want to do. Either I like the clothes or I don't. I don't want to know that you live with your sick mother. I don't want to feel badly because they have a sad story, like, 'Poor thing, let's keep him on.' "

Her favorite all-time contestant? Season four winner Christian Siriano. "Christian is the total package," she says. "He's very talented and a go-getter, which you have to be. He took the great opportunities afterwards—Ugly Betty, the Ellen show—but he was still designing. Contestants sometimes think, 'I'm a celebrity now,' but it's like, 'No, you're not a celebrity. You're a designer. Don't forget what got you here to begin with.' "

Suddenly, Heidi's young sons bound into the room, flanked by three nannies (Leni is upstairs sick with another adult). Henry jumps into Mom's lap. As the group tries to decide between spending the day at a water park or at Citibabes, a members-only kids club, Heidi kisses Henry and says, "I'm working, my love, but I'll be able to play with you soon."

Clearly she's comfortable with the multifaceted life she's built, critics (Lagerfeld and otherwise) be damned: "You have to just do your thing," she says, taking a last sip of coffee. "As long as you don't hurt anybody along the way."

Heidi Klum and Seal throw Henry a superhero party

Always keeping things interesting, Heidi Klum and Seal held a fun-filled fourth birthday party for their son Henry in Beverly Hills on Saturday (September 12).The pregnant supermodel and her musician hubby got dressed up in their costumes for the superhero themed bash, joining friends and family for an exciting day that included food, presents and some friendly reptiles.

f0c67290782ft.jpg e0328761b73ct.jpg post-30396-0-1446063169-25174_thumb.jpg