Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Yes, I heard the cough.....where did these come from?

You mean they're not in L.A. Confidential? :blink:

I know they aren't all in there, but I thought some of them were.

It'not for L.A. Confidential, some of this photo I see on Heidi's profail on IMG models agency site early. Somene I see in oldest magazines on e-bay. It's old shoot... maybe 2005-2006.

Also, I found these tagged pictures from Page Six:

post-2141-1252518020_thumb.jpg post-2141-1252518000_thumb.jpg

Forgive me, but isn't that second pic one of the most ridiculously photoshopped pictures of her ever? :yuckky:

She has always said she is proud of her curves. So why did they remove her hips and give her the figure of a pencil? :idk:

Wow! I found amazing videon on site: http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20090215/ (Maybe, not only me:))

Anyone can upload it? PLEASE!!!!!

Heidi Klum, Ellen DeGeneres & Portia De Rossi Sign Custom Hasbro ZAMBI THE BABY ELEPHANT Models on Behalf of Family Health International

RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Family Health International, a nonprofit public health and development organization working to improve the lives of the world

HEIDI KLUM'S BUTT TO BALLOON

Heidi Klum, who is expecting her fourth child, says her legs and butt will ''explode'' in her final month of pregnancy, but is confident she will get back into shape quickly.

Heidi Klum is worried her butt will "explode".

The pregnant supermodel - whose raises three children with husband Seal, and is expecting a daughter in October - always piles on the pounds in the last month of pregnancy, but is not worried about shifting her baby weight.

She said: "The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge! The thighs, the butt - everything explodes in the end.

"It's bizarre. Just as it's a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it's a miracle that your body goes back to normal again. I don't think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I'm happy with that - especially when you see your kid for the first time."

Heidi is famous for springing back into shape quickly after giving birth - she wore a bikini for a Victoria's Secret fashion show just two months after welcoming three-year-old Henry into the world.

The 36-year-old model has also spoken about her love for her 6ft 3ins tall musician husband, explaining her family is the most important thing to her.

She told Page Six magazine: "What do I love about him? Aside from his sexy stature? He's a gentle giant. We're very into family values. If you come to our house in Los Angeles you'll see that it's not a big, museum-like house where you can't touch anything or sit anywhere. It's a family house, where three children are living. We have toys all over the place."

99e69a48374675.gif

09 September 2009 12:52:47

'It's huge!': Heavily pregnant Heidi Klum marvels at her growing baby bump

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:04 AM on 09th September 2009

Comments (27)

Add to My Stories

It may be her fourth pregnancy, but Heidi Klum is still shocked by her own changing shape.

The supermodel, who is expecting a girl next month, says she is now really feeling the full effects as she counts down to the birth.

'The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It's huge,' the 36-year-old told Page Six. 'The thighs, the butt - everything explodes in the end.'

The Victoria's Secret star put her bump on show in all its glory as she arrived with husband Seal at the Get Schooled charity benefit in Los Angeles.

She looked a picture of maternity chic in black leggings, a flowing tie-dye top and towering heels and of course, that radiant pregnant glow.

Heidi says she is not concerned about regaining her toned body after the baby's arrival.

She told the publication: 'It's bizarre. Just as it's a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it's a miracle that your body goes back to normal again.

'I don't think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I'm happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time.'

The Project Runway host - who has three children, Leni, 5, from her relationship with Flavio Briatore, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2, - insists her fourth baby will be her last.

She says: 'We're outnumbered... four is perfect - three is a lot, but four? It's a lot of work.'

The couple are yet to settle on a name for the baby.

'Because we know it's going to be our last baby, it's way harder. We've never had this back and forth before,' said the star, adding they hope 'the light bulb will come on' when they see their new daughter.

0275ae48374751.gif 5f1ec048374753.gif 30225c48374754.gif