Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum Feels Great About Moving 'Project Runway' Networks

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It was record-breaking start for Project Runway's sixth season, as it marked the show's move to the Lifetime Network. Things have certainly been difficult for the reality series after the struggle they underwent with the famous lawsuit, but it was all worth it. Why? Well, Heidi Klum says it's because the new network's got better food.

The supermodel and show host divulged her feelings on this season of the show to the Los Angeles Confidential magazine. She appeared on the cover of the publication, discussing the fate of Project Runway with them as well.

"It's been great," Heidi Klum admitted. "They really wanted Project Runway to come on, and the lawsuit put a downer on things for a second, but they're excited to have us."

She goes on to praise Lifetime for their concern of those working on the show, boosting morale one way or another. "They're very accommodating, particularly where food is concerned [laughs]. Food is so important when you're on a set. People are working from 7 in the morning to 9 or 10 at night, so it makes a huge difference if there's random mush or something really great. Maybe because I was pregnant, they always had doughnuts."

Pastry- talk aside, Heidi Klum was also concerned about what fans thought when the show moved to L. A. There may be viewers who didn't enjoy the decision, but the host claims it was for the best.

"People will ask us, 'Why L.A.? L.A. isn't a fashion capital.' But if you look at the history of American fashion, it started in Hollywood with designers making gowns for all the starlets."

The Project Runway star was so happy that she even had a funny story up her sleeve. "Sometimes I joke with Tim [Gunn] that we should do Project Runway on an island," Heidi said. "'Here's 15 minutes, now go into the bushes and find whatever you can and make an outfit.' I picture Michael [Kors] and me, super tan in our director's chairs and me in a bikini saying, 'Welcome to the runway!'

you mean i can't make a new post of a model if someone has done so before?

Of course you can do a new post - indeed very welcome to do so - but in the model's thread.

If the model doesn't have a thread, then you can create a new one.

From Modelinia:

post-2141-1251640499_thumb.jpg

Q: What is better than one Heidi Klum?

A: 1,000 pieces of Heidi Klum.

At least that’s the thought behind Editions Ricordi’s newest limited-edition puzzle, featuring a magical photo of Heidi by Ruven Afanador. The company turned the image “Couture Banquet” originally taken for Vogue España into little cutouts—creating an imaginative way to experience and enjoy another stunning editorial of Heidi. The puzzle comes in a silk bag and handmade wooden box with a red velvet interior, and retails for $490. Really, when you think about it, that’s only $0.49 per piece of a supermodel. What a deal!

Preorder yours now at [email protected] or take your chances and wait until October 2009 when it’s able for purchase online.