Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum’s Portrait Pose

by http://celebrity-babies.com/

Ramping up her public relations campaign for the new season of Project Runway, expectant mama (and model!) Heidi Klum poses for a promotional portrait on July 28th in Los Angeles.

The show will deliver its premiere episode August 20th at 8 p.m. on Lifetime, while Heidi will give birth to her latest co-production with husband Seal — a baby girl! — in mid-October.

post-30396-0-1446063143-69154_thumb.jpg

Bad news... I don't like say it, but it about Heidi's business. I hope she have new line of other beauty things. (I still wan't anyone of her jewelry, but in Ukrain I can't buy it. Very sad.)

Klum's jewelry dreams ended with lawsuit

Last Update: 8/10 5:32 pm

Supermodel Heidi Klum has shut down her jewelery business after she was taken to court by exclusive gem firm Van Cleef & Arpels.

The runway beauty launched a collection of designs for Mouawad five years ago and the range was a success, selling out within moments of going on sale on TV shopping channels like QVC.

But Klum reveals a lack of business experience, coupled with a lawsuit by Van Cleef & Arpels over one particular design, put an end to her jewelry dreams once and for all.

She tells the Los Angeles Times, "I don't do the jewelry anymore, which I loved doing.

"Unfortunately, I did have a partner who... maybe wasn't as knowledgeable in terms of setting up a business. I worked five years very hard on that. But we stopped because we had a lawsuit with Van clef & carpels - they wanted to have the clover, even though our designs had never matched, I don't know how may designs I had done in five years, maybe 800 different designs - but they just wanted to own the clover motif.

"I think when you're a small company, which we are, we're not a Van clef - they have a thousand lawyers. I'm a small fry next to that. That’s a sad lesson to learn.

"That’s how life is. You have to set yourself up from the very beginning properly."

heidi_klum_jewelry.jpg

Heidi is having her own barbie doll made.

Old news?

Yep. The news broke a month ago. But what I didn't know (from Heidi's own website):

Barbie as ME!!!!

I think it is every little girl's dream to have their own Barbie and now I have one! I could not be more excited to show you a sneak peek of the Barbie Doll as Heidi Klum that Mattel has created. I think, as always, Barbie looks so glamourous- a hot pink & gold sequined dress, shimmering gold high heels and eyelashes that go on for days. Also, as a really unique and special treat, my doll has adorable Victoria's Secret lingerie painted on. The doll is available in September.

http://www.heidiklum.com/en/Barbie.aspx

It looks like Heidi will be on the cover of L.A. Confidential in September:

"During awards season, you're either IN or you're OUT. Get IN this year when you meet party host Heidi Klum and rub elbows with your favorite celebrities at the who’s who of Hollywood at LA Confidential’s Pre-Emmy Celebrity Party!

Heidi Klum, Emmy nominee and LA Confidential September issue cover star will host this amazing pre-party! Join LA Confidential's elite list when you and a special guest attend the Pre-Emmy Party on Thursday, September 17, 2009 in Los Angeles."

You can bid on the chance to meet Heidi at the party (if you have more than $2500 to spend) here:

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auc...tured%20Auction

Heidi is also involved in another charity - this time building LEGO art, which will go up for auction to benefit the Surfrider Foundation:

http://www.examiner.com/x-4902-San-Diego-T...ider-Foundation

To celebrate the one year anniversary of LegoLand California's Sea Life Aquarium, they’re doing it in style, launching a “Celebrity Mosaic Project” to benefit the Surfrider Foundation.

So that means celebs such Al Pacino, Brooke Shields, Heidi Klum, Steve Carell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Mark Hoppus, Peter Facinelli, Thomas Gibson, Tom DeLonge and Tony Hawk are contributing personally built ocean-themed mosaics made of Legos

They’re set to go on display Tuesday, Aug. 11 through Sept. 8. The creations will all be part of listed auction on the Web site Charitybuzz.com.

We’re told these mosaics vary in theme from a mermaid created by Heidi Klum to a fish on a skateboard by Tony Hawk. Hear tell that Jamie Lee Curtis came up with some sort of a “kissy-faced blowfish.”

Hey. anyone known, where in Devil wears Prada Heidi? I not found her.

The movie? I saw only Gisele in it :/

She is in there. She is in the Paris section where they are fashion week. She was in the front row in one of the shows.

OMG! And is it named a role?