Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Sorry, I missed Regis & Kelly. Why? Becuz nobody told me!

Don't forget to watch and record Conan on Tuesday night! (28 July) :yes:

I'll be watching and capping in High Def, but the big question here is "Will you be posting it for download?" and my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. Nobody here downloads any of my Heidi videos, so there's no point in uploading it.

But the good news is that I will put the interview on my Youtube page and I will post that link for everyone to watch. I know most of you would rather watch it on YT rather than download it. And, hey, I don't blame ya cuz I feel the same exact way.

:laugh:

Sorry, I missed Regis & Kelly. Why? Becuz nobody told me!
Don't forget to watch and record Conan on Tuesday night! (28 July) :yes:

I'll be watching and capping in High Def, but the big question here is "Will you be posting it for download?" and my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. Nobody here downloads any of my Heidi videos, so there's no point in uploading it.

But the good news is that I will put the interview on my Youtube page and I will post that link for everyone to watch. I know most of you would rather watch it on YT rather than download it. And, hey, I don't blame ya cuz I feel the same exact way.

:blink: :unsure: :blink:

Where do you get that from? I've downloaded every single one of your videos and loved it! :ermm:

Also, I hope you're kidding about nobody telling you about Regis and Kelly. You're the one that told us about it:

:clobber:

:heart:

If anyone is interested in watching...........

REGIS & KELLY

JULY 17th, 2009

featuring Heidi Klum

What will she talk about, you ask? The Hell if I know.

^^I know, I know. But its not like I kept track of it, so it slipped my mind like so many other things. Maybe if somebody reminded me.....

You mean like MjAtaura did?

Live With Regis and Kelly Heidi Klum ("Project Runway"). (N) 9 a.m. KABC 17.07.2009

:magic:

^^I know, I know. But its not like I kept track of it, so it slipped my mind like so many other things. Maybe if somebody reminded me.....

You mean like MjAtaura did?

Live With Regis and Kelly Heidi Klum ("Project Runway"). (N) 9 a.m. KABC 17.07.2009

:magic:

Yeah, you tell him. Can you tell that we are very bitter about not getting that video? :(

Yeah, you tell him. Can you tell that we are very bitter about not getting that video? :(

To be fair, that reminder did come pretty late - less than 5 hours before the show aired where I live.

But, this time he has plenty of notice. So there should be no problem, right? :weightlift:

Oh, don't worry your little heads off. The Conan O'Brien HD video will be posted here for viewing (but not for download) about an hour after it airs in the west coast. Yes, I know that's quite late but, then again, no one else is doing it!

PinkCouture would do it, but she's missing off the coast of the Bermuda Triangle, so you're unfortunately left with me.

Oh, don't worry your little heads off. The Conan O'Brien HD video will be posted here for viewing (but not for download) about an hour after it airs in the west coast. Yes, I know that's quite late but, then again, no one else is doing it!

PinkCouture would do it, but she's missing off the coast of the Bermuda Triangle, so you're unfortunately left with me.

Pink doesn't like Heidi. And sanja and azkid don't show up anymore. So you're right. You're our only hope.

:hiro:

(We need an R2D2 emoticon)

Heidi Klum: ‘With Three Children & A Hot Husband, Who Has Time To Watch Television?’

http://www.accesshollywood.com/heidi-klum-...n_article_21124

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Heidi Klum’s busy life as a mom, wife and Emmy-nominated reality show host might not allow her to watch much TV, but she knows “Project Runway” fans will be glued to their couches on August 20.

In just a little over three weeks, Heidi will take over her new network home – Lifetime --with the debut of Season 6 of the fashion reality competition, a two-hour special preceding the season premiere, “Project Runway: All-Star Challenge,” and a new show about “Runway’s” beauties, “Models of the Runway.”

“No one better plan anything for August 20, because it’s a marathon after marathon!” Heidi told Billy Bush on Monday for Access Hollywood and “The Billy Bush Show.”

However, Heidi admitted that life as a working mom – she’s currently expecting her fourth child – might keep her from watching her big night on Lifetime.

“With three children and a hot husband, who has time to watch television?” she told Billy. “I don’t even watch my own show to be honest with you. When I film it, I’m done with it.”

She might not have the time to tune in, but Heidi said working with “Runway” alums was a delight – and something she knows the fans will love.

“Bringing back all the fan favorites and doing a challenge with them was super fun,” she continued. “And they get a lot of money. The winner gets $100,000! They were battling it out!”

The supermodel-turned-reality star said she loves her new network.

“We’re very excited to be there. Lifetime has been a great partner,” she continued. “We just shot Season 7 in New York already, which was also a lot of fun. So, we’ve done two seasons very successfully with Lifetime and they’ve been great and we’re very happy to be there.”

Heidi also said she’s been loving spending the summer at her own home with her three kids while waiting for the new one to arrive – along with husband Seal who has been away for over a month.

“I’m in full bloom! I’m wearing a tent! I still have a few months to go,” she said of her pregnancy. “I haven’t seen my husband in five weeks, he’s going to say, ‘Hi nice to meet you. Who are you? Where’s my wife?’ When you get closer to the end you get bigger and bigger and bigger.”