Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

It is article not from GQ, but it consists of some parts of that interview and is very close to the text.

German supermodel Heidi Klum – a unique case. It did not have hair of Klaudija Shiffer, feet of Nadja Auermann, grace Naomi Campbell and figures Sindi Crawford.

She has promoted thanks to the strong healthy practicalness.

Its advantage before others top-podeljami consisted in a faultless business scent, the cunning, got to it by right of succession from ancestors, the Rhine peasants, and a self-trust adjoining on impudence.

Its success proves that it has made all correctly. Heidi which now 36 years, are faster already a phenomenon, than model. At it behind the teleshow shoulders, nominated for award Emmy, lots of preview trailers.

At it three children, it was married for stylist Rick Pipino, long time has lived with the owner of Formula-1 Flavio Briatore and is now happy in marriage with singer Seal.

It was one of the first who has understood that the model needs to be sold as the trade mark.

«I concerned it as to a call: that can I achieve in this trade and this work is how much various? I would like to learn, whether there are still any possibilities except photos for catalogues. Perhaps, even from obstinacy because many considered that I can be photographed and receive for it money, and all."

«You never will get on cover Vogue», – they spoke. Were mistaken. After all when someone says to me that at me it will not turn out, I start to want it even more », – have told Heidi Klum.

She has won for the first time modelling competition when only has left school. If there was no father, Heidi, probably, without looking, would sign contracts which palmed off on it.

«But he has told:« Minute, we do not understand it, therefore it is necessary, that the contract was looked by the lawyer, let will wait ». And at once the set of subtleties which needed to be corrected was found out. Since then your family does not hide behind names of known agencies, and operates independently.

This word, "minute", I have inherited from the father. I always penetrate into an essence and I bear full responsibility for the affairs. It is good, when it is possible to learn quickly to calculate swindlers », – the supermodel has shared.

For Heidi Klum of shooting bared not a problem. For 15 years of modelling career it quite often had to be exposed. The model says that it is pleasant to it to look sexual in the opinion of the husband. «After all it I think of it, when I look in the chamber».

Four years ago it has published the book which wished to inspire women to go to achievement of the purposes. Point the first in the list of councils: «Aspire to success even then when all at whom is though a prudence drop, have receded».

Heidi admits that it is always very persevering for purpose achievement. «I am famous for that always I show the initiative. Too often I found out that my agents did not consult with the duties. That a parcel have forgotten to send, to the client have forgotten to call back, because have been occupied. If I did not make lists of that I need to make, not all would turn out. The initiative is a key to all».

The second point of the list sounds vaguely: «Try, that others saw you such what you would like that you were perceived by the world».

«It is important to behave naturally and to be ready to show the qualities – after all people notice pretence. To me of anything else does not remain, I not so good actress».

Heidi Klum is assured that it is impossible to underestimate the latent possibilities which are palmed off by a life.

«You know a film«Cautiously, doors are closed »with Gvinet Peltrou in whom its destiny depends because, whether she will be in time on a train or not? Whether you will be in time on a train, whether you will meet love of the life, whether you will be in time on following, whether someone will push you around? It is important to understand that it is possible to benefit by any situation».

Taking It to Heart

Three somewhat surprising facts about supermodel and "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum

By Kalia Doner MediZine's Healthy Living Summer 2009

She’s not obsessed with weight.

A supermodel who never diets, Heidi has little patience with the waifish look that some of her catwalk colleagues project. “I don’t want to be wondering about how skinny I am, wondering what I’m going to eat,” she says. Heidi knows that she doesn’t “look weird enough for the catwalk, and that’s fine. The other girls are always much taller and skinnier, but it just isn’t my thing. I stick to what I’m good at and have never been prepared to starve myself to death and do crazy stuff just to be like a thin rail and fit into [designers’] clothes.”

She’s all about family.

“I always wanted to be a mom,” says Heidi, mother to five-year-old Leni, four-year-old Henry and three-year-old Johan. And her idea of family life is more like yours and mine than a world-famous cover girl’s. “At Thanksgiving,” she says, “I have my parents, I have screaming kids, I have a big fat turkey sitting in the middle—legs are being ripped off that thing! There’s life in the house.”

With her husband, the singer Seal, she strives for family time. “We cook every day, and I like to try different recipes,” she says. “I love healthy food. It’s become my lifestyle, and now it’s my children’s lifestyle. I cook everything from meatballs and chicken soup with vegetables to kale salad and schnitzel.”

She’s got a big heart.

The Heart Truth, a program of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), aims to make women aware of heart-disease risks and how to reduce them. Heidi has devoted time to the cause by going on a national tour for The Heart Truth. She also appeared in a stunning red gown at this year’s Academy Awards, wearing a Red Dress charm that she designed with Diet Coke, one of The Heart Truth’s sponsors.

“Women often don’t make the connection between risk factors, such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol, and their own chance of developing heart disease,” Heidi says. “I want women to think about their own health and the things they can do to stay heart healthy.”

The campaign is aimed at women who are between the ages of 40 and 60. That’s when a woman’s risk of heart disease starts to rise. But its messages, says the NHLBI, are also important for younger women to hear, because heart disease can develop gradually. Whatever your age, “you have to stay active, eat healthy and know your family history,” says Heidi. “And always be your own health advocate.

post-30396-0-1446063085-57068_thumb.jpg HeidiKlum.jpg

In case you missed Regis and Kelly last week:

Heidi Klum’s Humpty Dumpty Theory, Explained :whistle:

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/07/24/hei...eory-explained/

In a playful appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly, supermodel Heidi Klum joked that her heritage has a lot to do with her ever-expanding brood. Of husband Seal she quipped, “I never let him rest,” before adding, “I’m very German…That’s it.” The couple are currently expecting their fourth child, and second daughter; Heidi revealed that if big sister Leni, 5, gets her way baby girl will be named Susie, while big brother Henry, 3 ½, is partial to the name Vanessa.

Having two boys and two girls “is perfect,” according to Heidi, who proceeded to share Seal’s theory on how each of their children came to be. Hedging at first — telling co-host Kelly Ripa that it was an “off-camera conversation” — Heidi eventually gave in!

“My husband has a theory because they do say that the girl is a little slow in swimming … But they don’t die as fast; The boys are very, very fast but if they’re not there at the right time they might die…When we kind of looked back at the calendar, after we found out, we looked back and he was like, ‘There is something definitely to this.’”

When co-host Regis Philbin struggled to connect the dots, Heidi did so for him! “There’s no headstands or any strange things happening,” she said before clarifying,

“When the woman ovulates and you do the humpty dumpty on the day you’re ovulating, then you are more likely to have a boy on the day of the humpty dumpty. If you do the humpty dumpty on the days you’re not ovulating, you’re more likely to have a girl.”

One thing is for certain, Heidi will be paying much closer attention to when she does the ‘humpty dumpty’ going forward! “The shop will be closed,” she says of having more kids. “Definitely!”

In addition to Leni and Henry, Seal and Heidi are parents to 2 ½-year-old Johan. Baby-on-the-way is due in October.