Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

OMG! I want to bay this magazine. !!! She looks great!

Do you speak Russian? Could you translate the interview to English?

Yes, Russian is my native language. I will try translate the interview to English. Quality special I do not promise, but I will try.

`Project Runway' reveals new batch of aspiring fashion designers

By ERIN CARLSON , Associated Press

Last update: July 9, 2009 - 8:29 AM

NEW YORK - Let the sew-off begin: After a massive delay, "Project Runway" is revealing its new batch of aspiring fashion designers, including Christopher Straub, of Shakopee, Minn., and Ra'Mon-Lawrence Coleman of Milwaukee, who made his first splash in the Twin Cities.

Until now, they lurked in the shadows, sidelined by a legal battle over the popular design-challenge series, which began on Bravo but ended up in the hands of Lifetime.

As the female friendly network prepares for the Aug. 20 premiere, the 16 contestants' diverse faces and backgrounds are ready for launch. Three of them — Nicolas Putvinksi, Gordana Gehlhausen and Irina Shabeyeva — hail originally from Russia, Bosnia and the Republic of Georgia, respectively.

Yet another contestant, Malvin Vien, lists his favorite designer as "himself" and inspiration as "the farmers of rural China." Another, Louise Black, claims the first garment she ever sewed was her very own wedding dress.

Nearly half call New York City home.

Season six takes place in Los Angeles, where celebrities such as Christina Aguilera and Lindsay Lohan will make cameos during challenges. The panel of chic remains: Heidi Klum as host/judge, flanked by mentor Tim Gunn and judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors.

"Look out for the girls," Klum said Wednesday, during a break from filming the show's seventh edition in New York. "The girls are very strong on season six. There's a lot of crying, there's fighting going on, there's a lot of drama going on — but especially with the girls."

As it happens, the finale was taped — months ago. In February, the three top finalists trotted out their designs at the Bryant Park tents, but unlike previous seasons, they were not able to show themselves because the season had not yet aired. The crowd of fans and fashionistas clapped politely during the taping but lacked enthusiasm for anonymous designers they were not personally invested in.

OMG! I want to bay this magazine. !!! She looks great!

Do you speak Russian? Could you translate the interview to English?

Yes, Russian is my native language. I will try translate the interview to English. Quality special I do not promise, but I will try.

:hug:

Kids defend Heidi Klum’s privacy at West Village park

http://www3.timeoutny.com/newyork/kids/blo...local-nyc-park/

It’s tough being a parent in NYC, and tougher still for celebrity moms and dads, who can’t even take their kids to the park without the paparazzi hounding them. Just ask Heidi Klum: Last Friday, she thought she’d let her kids have a bit of fun in a West Village playground, but soon found her hounded by photographers who relentlessly documented the outing from just outside the park. Aggravated at the disruption–not to mention the invasion of privacy–the other parents in the park asked the lensmen to leave. When the photogs persisted, the parents went straight to the local cops who explained that as long as they remained outside the playground, the shutterbugs were within their rights. After a couple of hours, some parents were so miffed they turned vigilante, encouraging their kids to lob water balloons at the paps.

“It wasn’t right,” says one parent who was there, “and I told my kid that’s not how we deal with things. But, honestly, I’m kind of glad it happened.”

Klum and her clan left shortly after the water bombs started flying, as did the photographers, including one who was hit dead on.

:laugh: