179 cm

Bust:

87 cm

Waist:

61 cm

Hips:

87 cm

Career includes:

Campaigns: Abercrombie and Fitch, American Express, Bonnie Bell, Braun, Caress, Comma, Ellen Tracy, Finesse, Gerry Weber, Givenchy 'Amerige' fragrance, H, INC, Kathleen Madden, Lancaster, Nike, Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret

Covers: L'Officiel, Marie Claire, Vogue, Femme, Elle, Joy, Amica, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, GQ, Max, Tatler, Shape, FHM, In Style, Woman, Photo, Sports & Life, DT, Red, Arena, Bride's, Self, Sports Illustrated, Mademoiselle, Fit, Ocean Drive, Esquire, New York, Time, Forbes, Vegas Magazine, Super Magazine

Shows: Victoria's Secret, Victor Alfaro, Philip Treacy, Imitation of Christ, Zac Posen

Heidi Klum's modelling career began in her hometown of Bergisch Gladbach, Germany when she and a friend cut a modelling contest coupon out of PETRA magazine and mailed in a vacation snapshot of Heidi. She had no idea how far it would go, but Heidi eventually won the contest. From this win, Heidi was signed with an agency and her modeling career officially began.

Now, living in New York, Heidi made her breakthrough in the fashion world as the 1998 cover girl for the highly competetive SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Swimsuit issue and calendar.

English GQ has described Heidi as 'having the build of a baby giraffe and the eyes of an especially needy lion cub'.

So, after having established herself as a top model, Heidi's career has taken new directions. She made her television acting debut appearing as Michael J. Fox's love interest in the ABC sitcom SPIN CITY.

Her first feature film came in the beginning of 2001 for Miramax's BLOW DRY. Heidi appeared as the character Jasmine, an eccentric, over-the-top hairdresser's model in the film (written by the FULL MONTY team) set in the bizarre world of competitive hairdressing. Other cast members included Natasha Richardson, Alan Rickman, Rachel Griffiths and Rachel Leigh Cook.

Heidi has also appeared in guest roles on HBO's SEX AND THE CITY, NBC's THE WEBER SHOW and on the final season of THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW.

She has hosted MTV's FASHIONABLY LOUD EUROPE and MODEL MISSION programs as well as the LAUREUS WORLD SPORT AWARDS.

She has been profiled and done correspondent work for ACCESS HOLLYWOOD and E!, and has made guest appearances on talk shows from David Letterman and Jay Leno to Conan O'Brien and Regis.

She has hosted TNT's SPORTS ILLUSTRATED television special, VH-1 & MTV specials and a one-hour VICTORIA'S SECRET program for E! Entertainment.

Shot in St. Barts, Heidi produced a best-selling calendar for the year 2000.

Heidi is also in the midst of co-writing a book of fun tips and practical anecdotes about dealing with a busy modern life.

Heidi has been photographed by many of the leading photographers in the industry for covers, fashion editorials and advertising campaigns.

Heidi is also well-known for her work with VICTORIA'S SECRET! One of her first 'breaks' as a model was to walk in a VICTORIA'S SECRET widely-watched runway show. Since then, she has shot many campaigns for VICTORIA'S SECRET and the company's world-famous catalogues and fashion shows. Heidi was chosen to wear the $10 million jeweled Millennium Bra.

Heidi stars in the 2002 music video LOVE FOOLOSOPHIE by Jamiroquai.

Shot in Naples, Italy, Heidi was chosen by Bruce Weber for the 2003 PIRELLI calendar and American GQ featured Heidi on the September 2002 cover in celebration of their 45th anniversary. In February 2003, Heidi was co-host at the GALA DELLA PUBBLICITA', Italy's version of the Advertising Awards, broadcasted live from Milan.

Heidi's other ventures include a self-designed swimwear line that has been featured in SI, as well as abest-selling swimsuit calendar and a fragrance/beauty line that has already sold nearly 2 million Euro in retail throughout Europe. Heidi also has a book in the works through St Martins Press, and designs her own collections for such prestigious companies as jeweler MOUAWAD and popular shoe line BIRKENSTOCK. Heidi was also chosen to appear on a limited-edition postage stamp for the nation of Grenada. Her charity involvements include work on behalf of such organizations as the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.

Heidi will appear this year in Miramax film ELLA ENCHANTED as well as a Warner Brothers comedy.

Heidi's recent covers and/or editorials include Spanish & German VOGUE, NYLON, ANOTHER MAGAZINE, German GQ, German, American and Italian ELLE, and was voted Woman Of The Year in the October 2003 issue of British GQ.

Heidi has been featured in recent press campaigns for H&M, photographed by Mario Sorrenti, and PRINGLE, photographed by Rankin.

On downtimes at shoots, Heidi is also cultivationg an interest in craft-making, producing jewellery, unique home products and embroidered clothing & accessories. Her own paintings have even appeared in national magazines.

Hey all I have to say is. Before there was Laetitia Casta. There was Heidi Klum. Though she is not within my top three anymore she is still my #5 girl and yes she is still SMOKIN HOT!!! so you can imagine what the girls ahead of her look like to put her all the way back to #5 on my list. Gotta say though that right now my top 2 favs are safe and secure light years ahead of all the others on my list. Just my opinion though. :D

does some have a pic of heidi where she is posing like adriana in my sig? i need a pic where she isn't lookng at the camera with a dark background, preferably with a door/window in the pic in lingerie. if there is no door/window available its fine. thanks for any help

:)