Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Tim Gunn about Heidi pregnANT:

Did you congratulate Heidi Klum on her pregnancy?

'Oh, no, I didn't know! She's going to rock those maternity dresses. She is such a dynamo. I love and adore her so much. As gorgeous and breathtaking she is on television, she's even more so in person. I was holding her hands [once] and told her, `Even your knuckles are stunning!' '

:thumbsup: MjAtaura

Here's a interview with The Sunday Times April 19, 2009:

Heidi's diet tips for everyday

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...5007195,00.html

SHE'S the supermodel who tells it like it is. Beautiful, likeable, successful and a brilliant businesswoman to boot.

If there's one role model that our up-and-coming Australian models should look up to, it's Heidi Klum. And the host of the US reality television show Project Runway has some good advice for anyone treading the catwalks for the first time at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week on April 27.

"Eat healthily,'' she urges. "You don't need to starve, but you have to learn to look after yourself. In many cases, the girls (on Project Runway) eat garbage - things like pancakes and waffles and a lot of junk - which is not going to help them. You'd hardly see any of them eating vegetables or salads. Not even an apple. It was kind of shocking. I try to explain to them that they have to be fit. Models need to have some energy to be able to deal with long days on a photo shoot and taking red-eye flights and managing job after job. You won't last if you're not eating healthily.''

German-born Klum began her modelling career when she won a model search as a teenager. She hit the big time when she became a Victoria's Secret model in the '90s. At 35, married to singer Seal and a mother of three and reportedly pregnant with her fourth child, she's a multi-million-dollar business empire. She has designed clothing, jewellery, perfume, make-up and a range of Birkenstock shoes, released records and turned herself into video-game star The Kluminator. All this as well as presenting Project Runway and Germany's Next Top Model. So she knows what she's talking about.

"Modelling is a job,'' Klum says. ``For girls who want to be successful, it's not something they should approach lightly. You should be professional, show up on time, prepare and earn your money.''

At a Los Angeles cafe, Klum looks cool, radiant and stunning, making her defence of body-image issues even more pertinent. When Jessica Simpson was criticised for piling on a few kilos earlier this year, Klum was quick to weigh in on the issue.

"I think everyone should be the way that they feel comfortable,'' she said at the time. ``People need to be happy with the way they are.''

It seems happiness is not a problem for Klum, who after 10 years in New York relocated to Los Angeles, where she lives in a spectacular hillside estate when she's not at her and Seal's Mexican villa. The pop star first took Klum to his tropical retreat when they began dating in 2004.

Klum, who divorced her first husband, stylist Ric Pipino, in 2002 and later had a child with Renault Formula 1 chief Flavio Briatore, says she finally found true love the third time around.

"It's not easy to find a great man like I did in my husband,'' she says. "I know many of my girlfriends are still looking for the right man, and it can be very frustrating. Just the challenge of finding someone to share your life with is extraordinary. Maybe when you're a little girl you think about finding a man, living happily in the house with a picket fence and having children. But with me it was more just finding someone I could love and feel at home with that was difficult. It's hard to find love, but I did.''

Seal - now on tour in the US with his latest album, Soul - certainly knows how to hit the right note.

"We had a very strong connection from the beginning,'' Klum says. ``It was love at first sight. He's very romantic and a classic gentleman and the kind of man who takes a lot of time with our children. It's beautiful to see that in a man.''

Klum, whose latest season of Project Runway airs in the US this northern summer, says it's her husband's thoughtfulness that really charms her.

"He wants to create a memory of certain occasions,'' she says. One year, he gave me a beautiful bracelet and did so in this incredibly special way. I woke up in the night to breast-feed one of our sons and when I went to take the baby out of the crib to feed him I suddenly saw a bracelet on my wrist. Seal had put it on me while I was sleeping. It was such a beautiful gesture.''

Seal is also known for his slick dress sense.

"I like how his choice of clothes is very versatile ... he has more style than me, I think,'' Klum says.

I cant believe she is still doing VS (not to be mean about it) but now she is having another kid and is she still going to be doing the VSFS too?
i think maybe she'll host this years show.

BTW, whats a good nickname for Heidi based on the 2005 Sexy Crystal Princess wing outfit? I'm thinking of something with Queen in it and a reference to light or something. any ideas?

It sounds like she'll give birth sometime in late September or early October. She made the VSFS last time she gave birth in September, but it will be close!

I hope, Heidi not only will host a show but also to take part in him. I believe in it. After pregnant she always looks amazing, and VSFS-2005 and 2007 only demonstrate it.

Answer on a forum from a site Heidi, it answered fans:

of 17.04.2009 Our 4th child

Hi Petra, yes it is true. I am expecting a baby. Leni, Henry and Johan as well as Seal and I are thrilled. Love, Heidi

Heidi / [email protected]

It is confirmed its official mark.