Bellazon

Genevieve Pantano
Thumbnail

Dee0902

I don't see the resemblance to megan fox, she's interesting looking, she looks asian to me. She has beautiful eyes.

me too. Nothing similar with Megan at all. <_< Genevieve sooo natural and has the cutest contours of her face shaped like a heard :heart: .

And Megan looks like the plastic doll at the present time :whistle:

need more pics of Genevieve :) :heart:

:wave: I can understand the introduction of Dee0902. Genevieve is not physically like Megan, but she has something sexy, in her attitude , especially in some photos, which reminds me Megan. With or without comparison with Megan, she is very beautiful, so thanks to Dee for beginning this thread.

Oh, my pleasure. I didn't mean to start any controversy with the Megan Fox thing :p I agree with AmiDeDany. She doesn't look like Megan but she reminds me of her. It's the dark hair and those beautiful blue eyes. But Genevieve is definitely more high-fashion than Megan!

Here are a few more pictures I found. So beautiful.

post-36419-0-1446019059-86579_thumb.jpg

post-36419-0-1446019059-89984_thumb.gif

Don't get the comparisson in the slightest, looks more part Asian to me, but definitely one of my favorite new faces and she's 5'7 in hf so that shows her beauty was bigger than the few inches :wub::blush: . But its not just looks only, she has a smoldering mysterious thing going on and knows how to model too :blush: .

Go Lady Genevieve :) !

Thank you! I hope you will keep posting pics of her here bc they are hard to find! Do you have any of her smiling? I never see her do anything but that little smirk, and since I nominated her for one of the competions here I need to find one of her with a smile :/ thanks if you can find any! :wave:

thanks Joe! the only time I have seen her smile is in that video I posted on the first page. she has a pretty smile, not sure why she smirks like that in all her candids

Yeah Sarnic, I tried looking too but no luck :( She always purses her lips even in candids, which is gorgeous. But a smile would be a nice too..