Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

thanks Tanya, nice animation ;)

wich brasilian model isnt nice ? :shifty:

you might not believe me :ninja:

since i started (SS06) and as far as i remember, only 1 brazilian model said "no" to me (and 4 different times during the same week FW06)

all the others always agreed to let me shot them, even Jeisa who sometimes said she had no time, but she usually stopped :)

Caroline Trentini once said no, then left on the right side of the street, but maybe her car was on the left, she walked next to me, i asked her again and she agreed :)

i also need to remind people that i'm doing this in Paris, and Paris is the last major fashion week (after Rio/SP, NY, London/Madrid & Milan)

it's most probably the week with the most shows to do, so models are usually way more tired & stressed than anywhere else and they can more easily forget to be nice.

So during the FW06 fashion week in Paris, i was waiting at HUSSEIN CHALAYAN show (on wednesday), under the Louvres.

The show ended, people were leaving the show and i saw a tanned girl, i didn't recognized her at that moment, then i saw Doutzen but i didn't tried to ask her if i could take a pic with her at that moment (i did one with her like 1 month before during HC).

I looked at Doutzen again and i saw her chatting with the tanned girl, i started to think and i recognized the tanned girl as Izabel Goulard.

I ran and i asked her if i could take a pic with her, she said "no, sorry i have no time", of course it's completly understable, i let her go, i noticed that Doutzen was looking me like "hey, i'm a model too" i asked her if i could take a pic with her, she agreed :).

the next day (thursday) i was waiting at Stella McCartney show (near the Opera).

I saw Izabel, i asked her but she replied exactly the same thing (it still can be understable)

On sunday i saw her after Valentino (under the Louvres), she was leaving the show with Valentina & Flavia.

I asked her and once again she said she had no time.

i followed them to the street, they were waiting & chatting (like many models there).

i asked her again, but she said she didn't wanted because she didn't like her make-up (i can understand she doesn't like the make up, but it's not like the pic i shot will be on the cover of Vogue or inside)

i haven't seen her since that.

after all that, i can't think she's been very nice with me :( but i read some posts of members here who met her, she was always very nice, so i guess she was too tired & stressed

4 times :| I would understand one or two times but 4? Izabel was silly :whistle: How long does it take to take a picture? Like 10 seconds? :blink: Even Jeisa (who's considered a bitch) stopped :rofl:

Well, I'm glad it wasn't Raquel, Iselin or Isabeli :wub:

Have you ever talked to Raquel Jey?

:rofl: well she aint all that and a bag of chips, she has no excuse to be like that. its not like shes a stunner. :laugh: just my opinion though sorry for Jeisa lovers. and raquel seems like a darling glad to hear she's like that in real life. :yes: :D

yeah it doesn't take more than 15 sec. to take a picture (if everything goes fine)

no i haven't talked with Raquel, i'm not really fan of her, and models usually don't have much time after a show

Jeisa has always been nice with me, she's the 1st model i asked when i started :) .

Think about it this way, it should prob take only 2 seconds to take a picture, but a thousand of you will make 2000 seconds. This logic is just an old-school but i think its still true especially models' time is gold. On Izabel's case, i still think shes a nice one even she refused you 4 or more times. She might be suffering from Paparazzi issues, stresses, worries, whatever.... like...maybe the previous day, one jerky paparazzo spilled coke on her beautiful outfit blah blah blah and she thought ...."ughhh....you paparazzi must dieeee !!!! :mad: " and you appeared "hey, can you stop for a shot ?!!! " :doofywave: .

:laugh: :p . :)

I still think your cool and your the luckiest guy here, Jey :hehe:

Here's the FW07 list :hehe:

TOTAL: 44

OPENED: 3 | CLOSED: 3

Milan:

Belstaff

Burberry Prorsum

Dolce & Gabbana

Fendi (O)

Gucci (O)

Jil Sander

MaxMara

Missoni ( C )

Prada

Roberto Cavalli

Versace

New York:

Anna Sui

Bill Blass

Calvin Klein

Carolina Herrera

Donna Karan

J. Mendel ( C )

Luella Bartley

Malo

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Narciso Rodriguez

Oscar de la Renta

Phi

Proenza Schouler

Zac Posen

Paris:

Chanel Haute Couture (O)

Christian Dior Haute Couture

Givenchy Haute Couture ( C )

Alexander McQueen

Balenciaga

Balmain

Celine

Chanel

Chloe

Christian Dior

Emanuel Ungaro

Givenchy

Hermes

Jean Paul Gaultier

John Galliano

Karl Lagerfeld

Lanvin

Louis Vuitton

Valentino

Viktor & Rolf

Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche

credit to Faith Akiyama at tfs

Campaigns from FW 2007/08

Dsquared2

Fendi

Fendi fragance

Gucci Fragance

Emanuel Ungaro

Animale

CK by Calvin Klein

Campaigns from SS 2007

Chloe

Fendi

Chanel eyewear

Animale

S/S 2007 list

Missoni

Gucci

Fendi

Viktor & Rolf

Dolce & Gabbana

Alexander McQueen

Givenchy

Chanel

Luella Bartley

Animale

Valentino

Anna Molinari

Carolina Herrera

Balmain

Hermes

Lanvin

Miu Miu

Louis Vuitton

Versace

Michael Kors

Narciso Rodriguez

Etro

Prada

Roberto Cavalli

Karl Lagerfeld

Alessanndro Dell Acqua

Donna Karan

Yves Saint Laurent

TSE

F/W 2006 list:

Anna Molinari

Zac Posen

Versace

Gucci

Max Mara

Marc Jacobs

Louis Vuitton

Calvin Klein

Valentino

Chloe

Luca Luca

Emilio Pucci

Bottega Veneta

Belstaff

Hussein Chalayan

Oscar de la Renta

Strenesse

Alessandro Dell'Acqua

Luella Bartley

YSL Rive Gauche

Donna Karan

Anna Sui

Proenza Shouler

Michael Kors

Karl Lagerfeld

Missoni

Blumarine

Roberto Cavalli

Lanvin

Bill Blass

Dolce & Gabbana

Haute Couture shows:

Chanel HC

Christian Lacroix HC

Christian Dior HC

Valentino HC

S/S 2006 list

Louis Vuitton

Valentino

Yves Saint Laurent

Hermes

Christian Lacroix

Hussein Chalayan

Balenciaga

Christian Dior

Jean Paul Gaultier

Narciso Rodriguez

Versace

Alessandro Dell'Acqua

Anna Sui

Burberry Prorsum

Calvin Klein

Donna Karan

Douglas Hannant

Gucci

Emilio Pucci

Luella Bartley

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Max Mara

Moschino

Prada

Zac Posen

I might be missing a lot of stuff though :(

:rofl: well she aint all that and a bag of chips, she has no excuse to be like that. its not like shes a stunner. :laugh: just my opinion though sorry for Jeisa lovers. and raquel seems like a darling glad to hear she's like that in real life. :yes: :D

Yay I totally agree with you on Jeisa, I really don't understand all the hype over her, especially here on bellazon. *high five*

I have to make this research for my fashion column and I need your help... can someone post all the shows and campaigns Raquel has done in the last few seasons? ( FW and SS 2006; FW and SS 2007)

Here's the showlist, but I can't help you on campaigns:

FW 2006:

Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Molinari, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, Balmain, Belstaff, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, Etro, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermes, Hussein Chalayan, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Luca Luca, Luella Bartley, Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Phi, Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Strenesse, Valentino, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen.

SS 2006:

Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Balenciaga, Belstaff, Bill Blass, Burberry Prorsum, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Chado Ralph Rucci, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Corso, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Douglas Hannant, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Fisico, Giles Deacon, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermes, Hussein Chalayan, Jean Paul Gaultier, Lagerfeld Gallery, Louis Vuitton, Luella Bartley, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Moschino, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Phi, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, Sophia Kokosalaki, Strenesse, Valentino, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen.

SS 2007:

Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexander McQueen, Anna Molinari, Balenciaga, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Etro, Fendi, Gianfranco Ferre, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Luella Bartley, Malo, Marc Jacobs, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Miu Miu, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Phi, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Proenza Schouler, Roberto Cavalli, TSE, Valentino, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, Y & Kei, YSL Rive Gauche, Zac Posen.

I went to the mall and there was a huge, not big, HUGE outdoor with Raquel's fendi eyewear, I was so excited :woot: :rofl: that was also two Chanel eyewear pictures in another store :D not big though :p

Then I went to the library and there was another outdoor with Raquel's Vogue Brazil cover, it wasnt as big but still :drool: I saw so much Raquel on the mall! :clap: :rofl: