Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

some 2009 raquel wishes.

i wish that raquel works with meisel

i wish that raquel gets lots of vogue covers (VOGUE PARIS CARINE! :rofl:)

i wish that raquel walks some shows for ss 2009

i wish that raquel gets a campaign with inez and vinoodh

i wish that raquel has a new ed.

i wish that raquel uses her blatant fierceness and kicks all these rubbish models like anna s, karlie, toni! etc out of the campaign limelight.

any good? :laugh:

Camilla's wishes coming true...

Raquel has a new ed on Italian Vogue by Mario Sorrenti! :clap:

Raquel is confirmed to be on the cover of US Vogue May with other models! :woot: :woot: And there's an upcoming Vogue Brazil cover as well.

And if the cover is indeed shot by Meisel, that's three wishes already :laugh:

Raquel also has three editorials on US Vogue March, one by Sims, one by Leibovitz and one by Testino (which Vamp scanned and was posted at tfs but I can't post without resizing them, I would appreciate if anybody else could :flower:)

And she also has one on W magazine March, by Juergen Teller! :clap:

And here's her VI editorial:

Vogue Italia February 2009

Editorial: "Variations on Chic"

Ph:. Mario Sorrenti

a001xe4.th.jpg a002mq3.th.jpg a003tc0.th.jpg a004ep7.th.jpg a005jc9.th.jpg a006ed8.th.jpg

a007je9.th.jpg a008fl6.th.jpg a009oi9.th.jpga010gg7.th.jpg a011iv2.th.jpg a012ir2.th.jpg

Scanned by Diciassette (17) - post-6812-0-1446021277-77863_thumb.jpg

thiago i litterally can't wait any longer to see raquel and isabeli together..

is the first they do together?

i can't remember .. maybe they had some group shots together but not a complete editorial right?

Only pics of Isabeli and Raquel are the ones from Versace F/W04, Cavalli F/W08 and "The chic of the new" on US Vogue january 2005, by Meisel.

I really hope there's a group shot! But I don't ever recall Sims doing one :(

Raquel also has three editorials on US Vogue March, one by Sims, one by Leibovitz and one by Testino (which Vamp scanned and was posted at tfs but I can't post without resizing them, I would appreciate if anybody else could :flower:)

And she also has one on W magazine March, by Juergen Teller! :clap:

You don't have to use my links from TFS to post the Testino edit here. Go ahead and use whatever image host you want to use. You have my permission. ;)

And to those of you wondering if Isabeli and Raquel have a group shot in the Sims edit, the answer is NO. As far as we all know, David Sims never takes group photos with his models. And as for the Juergen Teller edit......just you wait. :p

:laugh:

Like I imagined :( 4 pics for each model then. Is the W editorial like, crazy? :laugh: I'm not a huge Teller fan but he did a good job with the MJ campaign (at least most of the shots), I never know what to expect from him, I don't mind crazy eds as long as the models look good.

Ok then, here they are (smaller because of my attempt of hosting them at imageshack). I love this editorial! As you can see on my set :p

Vogue US March 2009

Editorial: "I love the nightlife"

Ph: Mario Testino

th_31015_001_122_233lo.jpg002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg005.jpg

Scanned by VampireHorde

:heart:

I knew that a lot of people would have mixed emotions about the Testino edit, but I don't give a crap. I like it because it is sexy and hella-hot. Especially Raquel in that white dress. I can't stop staring at that body! Everyone else is looking good, but Raquel in the white dress is magical.

I wish I could say the same for Raquel's edit for David Sims....... :(

:laugh:

I agree, Raquel is looking her best there! :drool: - I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately :rofl:

Here's Sims' editorial. Typical US Vogue studio shoot. I love the third shot, best of the whole ed, Raquel looks great there! :wub2:

Vogue US March 2009

Editorial: "Pale Fire"

Ph: David Sims

b001.jpg b002.jpg b003.jpg b004.jpg th_36620_b005_122_754lo.jpg

Scanned by VampireHorde