Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Happy New Year guys! and thiago enjoy your trip i bet you are going to the beach again :trout:

and can i just point out it minus 5 degrees here. :(

ThiThi on the beach, with the gringos and turistas? :o :cry:

Qamilla! :hug: heard that u were sober in Uni.. :p jk! study hard!!!

Celin, happy new year to you, new zimmer set, please!

i'll miss you come back soon :)
Happy New Year guys! and thiago enjoy your trip i bet you are going to the beach again :trout:

and can i just point out it minus 5 degrees here. :(

Thanks guys :hug: I'm back, beach was great, too hot but definately better than minus 5 degrees :( At least you have snow!

ThiThi on the beach, with the gringos and turistas? :o :cry:

:rofl: OMG! have you watched that movie? It was a good horror movie but the story was incredibly lame! And what's up with the people walking through the jungle to get to a house in the middle of nowhere and everything was beach, forest and hookers :whistle: It gives people such a bad impression of Brazil <_<

I think this is one of raquels best campaigns for ages :heart:

207kvfn.jpg

Season after season, booking after booking Raquel Zimmermann maintains her unstoppable momentum. The Brazilian modeling doyenne pairs up with Juergen Teller for one of the freshest Marc Jacobs’ campaigns in ages - bold prints, green grass and blue skies combine for one unforgettable visual. As per usual Raquel is in her element, looking as cool and carefree as any true Jacobs girl.

Wow! Different from everything I've seen, I was totally expecting Raquel in a gondola with the beautiful city of Venice as the background :rofl: I like it and the pose is very Juergen Teller, can't wait for more :woot:

Marc Jacobs and Hugo Boss definately have eyewear shots, I hope ODLR has too. I don't remember any from Anja/Magda's campaign but I do remember from Trentini's campaigns :yes: