Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I can't wait to hear some campaigns news, we hoped for Lanvin last season and it happened, so this season I'm hoping for Versace, unlikely but not impossible, I was hoping she would get a Testino campaign after shooting two great OG eds with him this year. Raquel and Isabeli for Versace could not get any better! :woot:

I can't wait to hear some campaigns news, we hoped for Lanvin last season and it happened, so this season I'm hoping for Versace, unlikely but not impossible, I was hoping she would get a Testino campaign after shooting two great OG eds with him this year. Raquel and Isabeli for Versace could not get any better! :woot:

that could be a dream.. :wub:

last year someone heard our pray and they put raquen and isabeli together.. ufortunately the campaign was not so good.. :angry:

hope to see them together again.. and soon!!

I know Versace is unlikely but it was unlikely for Natalia last season and Testino put her there, Raquel would look amazing in Chanel, she wears a lot of Chanel in photoshoots and parties.

Thanks Vamp! Your scans are always great!

And she's on the cover of Vogue Nippon December 2008! :clap: :buzz:

voguenipponvx1.jpg

Bigger cover of Vogue Nippon :wub2:

voguenipponcovercb7bc5.png

And, Raquel won a brazilian fashion award as best model :clap: :woot: But she couldn't go because she was shooting a US Vogue editorial :laugh:

And I hope we get to see her Vogue Paris ed in HQ someday! It's posted at tfs in small size so I'll wait for scans to post here :)