Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

After a while not appearing in brazilian magazines, Raquel Zimmermann will star an editorial for Wish Report.

The top, number one of the world according to models.com, will be photographed by her husband, Ruy Sanchez Blanco, on their appartment, in New York, and on the streets of the city.

Make-up by Max Weber and styling by Matheus Mazzafera.

Wish Report is a brazilian magazine, they have some good covers, Isabeli is on the current one, Raquel will most likely get the cover and I can't wait to see it! :woot:

Thia thread has been slow lately :(

After a while not appearing in brazilian magazines, Raquel Zimmermann will star an editorial for Wish Report.

The top, number one of the world according to models.com, will be photographed by her husband, Ruy Sanchez Blanco, on their appartment, in New York, and on the streets of the city.

Make-up by Max Weber and styling by Matheus Mazzafera.

Wish Report is a brazilian magazine, they have some good covers, Isabeli is on the current one, Raquel will most likely get the cover and I can't wait to see it! :woot:

Thia thread has been slow lately :(

you can be sure i'll get this editorial! and the backstage pic as well, if there are some.. ;)

i love wish report and i always check at their site